We are leaving tomorrow for Denver and driving to Vail for a few days. With the existing fires and potential road closures and smoke, should I cancel the trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 2 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 3 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 4 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 5 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 6 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Rhode Island Get Away
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Carmel CA lodging
- 23 Driving CA 395
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?