We are leaving tomorrow for Denver and driving to Vail for a few days. With the existing fires and potential road closures and smoke, should I cancel the trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chill : BELLSOUTH CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 BELLSOUTH RESEST PASSWORD
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 Big Sur Help!!
- 5 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 6 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 15 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 20 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 25 10 Days in Maine