Hi I have a family and trying to stay at a none crappy place and someone suggested I stay at the Marriott in Teaneck and just take the subway(?) or taxi to manhattan daily. Is this way to long to spend traveling to save some money? Am I a idiot or is this a smart move. I can get rooms for 100.00. Thanks for your time.
Should a family stay in Teaneck New Jersey to visit NYC daily???
- 1 Car trip from Seattle
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Boston and surrounding area
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 10 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!