Hi I have a family and trying to stay at a none crappy place and someone suggested I stay at the Marriott in Teaneck and just take the subway(?) or taxi to manhattan daily. Is this way to long to spend traveling to save some money? Am I a idiot or is this a smart move. I can get rooms for 100.00. Thanks for your time.
Should a family stay in Teaneck New Jersey to visit NYC daily???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Alaskan coast travel options
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October