My husband and I will be flying into EWR on a Friday afternoon (2:30ish) in early December, and staying at the Hilton Newark Penn Station. We are going to a concert on Saturday night at the Prudential Center at 8:00 pm, and flying out of EWR on Sunday at 11:30 am. So, that leaves us with Friday evening and all day Saturday to do some sightseeing. I'm looking for ideas on whether we should go into the city on Friday to eat and get opinions on the *best* city tour for us on Saturday. I was in NYC about 3 years ago, but my husband has never been so I'd like him to be able to get a broad overview of the city in the limited time we have. As far as interests, since he has never been into the city, I want him to be able to hit the "must sees." Any advice? Thanks so much!
Short Weekend NJ/NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 New Orleans pictures
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 10 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 11 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 12 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 13 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 14 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Hotel in Miami and parking ?