My husband and I will be flying into EWR on a Friday afternoon (2:30ish) in early December, and staying at the Hilton Newark Penn Station. We are going to a concert on Saturday night at the Prudential Center at 8:00 pm, and flying out of EWR on Sunday at 11:30 am. So, that leaves us with Friday evening and all day Saturday to do some sightseeing. I'm looking for ideas on whether we should go into the city on Friday to eat and get opinions on the *best* city tour for us on Saturday. I was in NYC about 3 years ago, but my husband has never been so I'd like him to be able to get a broad overview of the city in the limited time we have. As far as interests, since he has never been into the city, I want him to be able to hit the "must sees." Any advice? Thanks so much!
Short Weekend NJ/NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 4 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and