My husband and I will be flying into EWR on a Friday afternoon (2:30ish) in early December, and staying at the Hilton Newark Penn Station. We are going to a concert on Saturday night at the Prudential Center at 8:00 pm, and flying out of EWR on Sunday at 11:30 am. So, that leaves us with Friday evening and all day Saturday to do some sightseeing. I'm looking for ideas on whether we should go into the city on Friday to eat and get opinions on the *best* city tour for us on Saturday. I was in NYC about 3 years ago, but my husband has never been so I'd like him to be able to get a broad overview of the city in the limited time we have. As far as interests, since he has never been into the city, I want him to be able to hit the "must sees." Any advice? Thanks so much!
Short Weekend NJ/NYC
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 7 Help with NYC transit
- 8 Boston Area College Tour
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Door County
- 11 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 12 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 13 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 18 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 19 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 20 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 21 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Williamsburg VA
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 A Visit to Charleston