My husband and I will be flying into EWR on a Friday afternoon (2:30ish) in early December, and staying at the Hilton Newark Penn Station. We are going to a concert on Saturday night at the Prudential Center at 8:00 pm, and flying out of EWR on Sunday at 11:30 am. So, that leaves us with Friday evening and all day Saturday to do some sightseeing. I'm looking for ideas on whether we should go into the city on Friday to eat and get opinions on the *best* city tour for us on Saturday. I was in NYC about 3 years ago, but my husband has never been so I'd like him to be able to get a broad overview of the city in the limited time we have. As far as interests, since he has never been into the city, I want him to be able to hit the "must sees." Any advice? Thanks so much!
Short Weekend NJ/NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 san fran sightseeing
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 7 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 8 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 19 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?