My husband and I will be flying into EWR on a Friday afternoon (2:30ish) in early December, and staying at the Hilton Newark Penn Station. We are going to a concert on Saturday night at the Prudential Center at 8:00 pm, and flying out of EWR on Sunday at 11:30 am. So, that leaves us with Friday evening and all day Saturday to do some sightseeing. I'm looking for ideas on whether we should go into the city on Friday to eat and get opinions on the *best* city tour for us on Saturday. I was in NYC about 3 years ago, but my husband has never been so I'd like him to be able to get a broad overview of the city in the limited time we have. As far as interests, since he has never been into the city, I want him to be able to hit the "must sees." Any advice? Thanks so much!
Short Weekend NJ/NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio Hotels
- 2 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 7 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 11 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 12 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 Two airports to choose from?
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 17 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 20 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 23 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 24 layover
- 25 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?