Well, I actually shot this footage last summer, but since I recently bought a new Mac with iMovie, I finally put together this short (3 minute) video montage of my Alaska adventure. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're planning a trip, I hope it gets you excited! It features our helicopter trip in Girdwood, dog sledding, a cruise on Prince William Sound, the railroad up to Denali, wildlife in Denali and more. It was an amazing trip, and seeing it all "packed" into a few minutes is inspiring me to make a return trip! Here's the link... enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PANDA@ ANTIVIRUS Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 4 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 5 Help with Northwest Trip
- 6 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 7 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 8 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 9 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 10 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 road trip
- 12 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 13 Great Steel Building
- 14 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 16 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 17 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 20 New Itinerary
- 21 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 22 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 23 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 24 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 25 Myrtle beach
Short video of Helicopter, Dog Sledding, Denali Wildlife, etc