Well, I actually shot this footage last summer, but since I recently bought a new Mac with iMovie, I finally put together this short (3 minute) video montage of my Alaska adventure. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're planning a trip, I hope it gets you excited! It features our helicopter trip in Girdwood, dog sledding, a cruise on Prince William Sound, the railroad up to Denali, wildlife in Denali and more. It was an amazing trip, and seeing it all "packed" into a few minutes is inspiring me to make a return trip! Here's the link... enjoy!
Short video of Helicopter, Dog Sledding, Denali Wildlife, etc
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA