Well, I actually shot this footage last summer, but since I recently bought a new Mac with iMovie, I finally put together this short (3 minute) video montage of my Alaska adventure. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're planning a trip, I hope it gets you excited! It features our helicopter trip in Girdwood, dog sledding, a cruise on Prince William Sound, the railroad up to Denali, wildlife in Denali and more. It was an amazing trip, and seeing it all "packed" into a few minutes is inspiring me to make a return trip! Here's the link... enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 New Years Eve in NYC
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Maine in May?
- 7 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 8 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 9 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 Denali
- 13 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 14 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 21 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 22 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice
Short video of Helicopter, Dog Sledding, Denali Wildlife, etc