Well, I actually shot this footage last summer, but since I recently bought a new Mac with iMovie, I finally put together this short (3 minute) video montage of my Alaska adventure. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're planning a trip, I hope it gets you excited! It features our helicopter trip in Girdwood, dog sledding, a cruise on Prince William Sound, the railroad up to Denali, wildlife in Denali and more. It was an amazing trip, and seeing it all "packed" into a few minutes is inspiring me to make a return trip! Here's the link... enjoy!
Short video of Helicopter, Dog Sledding, Denali Wildlife, etc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 A day in Dallas
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 10 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 11 Door County Suggestions
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 14 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do