Well, I actually shot this footage last summer, but since I recently bought a new Mac with iMovie, I finally put together this short (3 minute) video montage of my Alaska adventure. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're planning a trip, I hope it gets you excited! It features our helicopter trip in Girdwood, dog sledding, a cruise on Prince William Sound, the railroad up to Denali, wildlife in Denali and more. It was an amazing trip, and seeing it all "packed" into a few minutes is inspiring me to make a return trip! Here's the link... enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 San Francisco transit options
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 10 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 11 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 14 Great OR beach house locations?
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 19 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 20 No Spam this morning!!
- 21 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 22 Honeymoon on PCH
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
Short video of Helicopter, Dog Sledding, Denali Wildlife, etc