Well, I actually shot this footage last summer, but since I recently bought a new Mac with iMovie, I finally put together this short (3 minute) video montage of my Alaska adventure. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're planning a trip, I hope it gets you excited! It features our helicopter trip in Girdwood, dog sledding, a cruise on Prince William Sound, the railroad up to Denali, wildlife in Denali and more. It was an amazing trip, and seeing it all "packed" into a few minutes is inspiring me to make a return trip! Here's the link... enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 2 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 5 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 6 Beer Bar - NYC
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 9 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 12 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 costco Big island
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
Short video of Helicopter, Dog Sledding, Denali Wildlife, etc