Well, I actually shot this footage last summer, but since I recently bought a new Mac with iMovie, I finally put together this short (3 minute) video montage of my Alaska adventure. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're planning a trip, I hope it gets you excited! It features our helicopter trip in Girdwood, dog sledding, a cruise on Prince William Sound, the railroad up to Denali, wildlife in Denali and more. It was an amazing trip, and seeing it all "packed" into a few minutes is inspiring me to make a return trip! Here's the link... enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 3 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 4 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 7 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 I95
- 12 Pt Everglades to fll
- 13 Change planes in Atlanta
- 14 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
Short video of Helicopter, Dog Sledding, Denali Wildlife, etc