Well, I actually shot this footage last summer, but since I recently bought a new Mac with iMovie, I finally put together this short (3 minute) video montage of my Alaska adventure. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're planning a trip, I hope it gets you excited! It features our helicopter trip in Girdwood, dog sledding, a cruise on Prince William Sound, the railroad up to Denali, wildlife in Denali and more. It was an amazing trip, and seeing it all "packed" into a few minutes is inspiring me to make a return trip! Here's the link... enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 3 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 4 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 5 Florida with a 2 year old
- 6 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 7 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 8 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 9 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 10 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 11 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 12 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 13 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 14 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 15 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 16 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 21 7 days in colorado
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 25 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
Short video of Helicopter, Dog Sledding, Denali Wildlife, etc