after attending a conference in the Chicago area in July, several couples want a few days (4 or 5) of "R&R" with beautiful scenery, water, good food, relaxation. Considered traveling to Mackinac Island but getting there seems problematic and we gather it's crowded with families that time of year. Any suggestions?
short "vacation" in the Chicago area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 9 Best Destination in USA
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 14 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 15 x mas
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 20 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 21 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 22 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 25 New Orleans help please