My husband and I will be flying in to Greenville, NC mid Nov. for a short trip over to the Outer Banks. We will arrive on Thursday afternoon and have thought about driving to the Nags Head area for the first night and then work our way south to Beaufort and then back in to Greenville for our evening flight home Sun. We will just stop along the way and see things as we go. I know we will probably want to see the Wright Brother museum and a lighthouse. Would like to spend time in Ocracoke---have heard that it is unique place. We might have time to see wild horses, but I know that that is farther north. What are some things we must make time to see and maybe some suggestions on where to stay. We are 50 and very laid back, like non-touristy type places, like to eat where the locals eat, and we like B&B's. We also like to walk on the beach. How is the weather usually in Nov.?
Short trip to Outer Banks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 2 Small group dining in Napa area
- 3 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 Maui - Haleakala
- 8 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 9 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 10 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 11 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 12 Utah restaurants
- 13 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 14 Kauai Garden tours
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 17 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 18 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 19 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 24 Los Angeles day trips
- 25 Knock Off Shopping in NYC