I have just been invited to El Paso for a few days in January (what will the weather be like) with a friend while she helps her daughter get settled in her new apartment. I have never been to Texas and know nothing about the area. What is there to do in El Paso or within a short drive (1-2 hours). We both love photography, eating good food, and anything that would help us learn the history or culture. I'm not big into hiking but do enjoy the outdoors. Also like shopping (no chain stores). Thanks for your input!
Short trip to El Paso
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 5 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 7 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 11 Seward to Anchorage
- 12 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 13 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 14 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG