We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 2 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 3 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 4 trip to Acadia National Park
- 5 Austin with Kids
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 7 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 8 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 12 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 13 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 14 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 15 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 16 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 17 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 18 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 19 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 20 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 21 September southwest utah
- 22 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 23 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 24 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 25 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions