We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Though some herbs and supplements Britesmart
- 2 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 3 Megadrox Be sure you find ways to stay
- 4 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/dermagen-iq/
- 5 http://healthyclubpro.com/bella-gold-serum/
- 6 Testropin Rocks Your Muscles
- 7 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 8 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 9 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 10 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 11 http://www.cogniqtry.com/bisou-cream/
- 12 Sedona to Vegas
- 13 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 48 Hours in NYC
- 16 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 17 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 18 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 19 Ferry to Nantucket
- 20 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 21 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 22 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 23 Another question about hawaii
- 24 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 25 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver