We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 3 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 What to do in San Diego
- 6 Nashville
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Beaches in Florida
- 9 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 10 fort lauderdale
- 11 40th in Key West
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 15 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 25 Southwest road trip