We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Short trip to Denver - Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 2 JFK Airport
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 Marco Island
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 things to do near Arches National Park
- 10 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 EX-LAX
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Broadway choices
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 TripReport--10 Utah Circle