We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly Itinerary Help
- 2 http://www.healthprev.com/green-relief-now/
- 3 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 4 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 5 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 6 4 days road trip southern New England
- 7 If you are healthcare an harm,
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 10 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 13 Best People Traffic Counters
- 14 trip out west horses and rafting
- 15 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 19 Costco Travel
- 20 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 21 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 22 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 23 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 Country Walkers