We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Short trip to Denver - Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 3 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 6 New England September
- 7 NYC taxi vs car service
- 8 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 9 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 10 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 11 Austin Food Trucks
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 searching for urban master planned community
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Condos near Disney World
- 18 family celebration trip
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 Hawaii Group Travel
- 21 New York To Ashville NC
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?