We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airfares in the 1970's
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 5 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 6 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 7 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 12 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 13 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 14 Seattle to San Francisco
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 21 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 22 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod