We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I40 East in November
- 2 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 Grand Canyon to LA
- 5 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 6 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 9 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 12 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 13 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 14 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 15 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 16 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 17 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 18 Where to stay in NYC
- 19 Death Valley
- 20 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 21 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 22 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 23 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 24 Nashville 2016
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers