We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Short trip to Denver - Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 4 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 5 Tudor city -special help/info
- 6 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 7 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 10 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 11 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 14 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 15 must see and do's in Maui?
- 16 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 18 New York City - apartment locations
- 19 Boston to see Sargent works
- 20 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 21 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 22 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 23 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 24 Girls' Getaway
- 25 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days