We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Later Winter around Mobile
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 Uber boston
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 10 New orleans recs for family
- 11 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 12 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 13 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 14 Florida beach vacation
- 15 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 16 Hawaii Help
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 HAWAII; HELP!
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 23 Coffee in Boston?
- 24 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330