We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Tour
- 2 Colorado Shows Off
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 5 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 13 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 16 Muir Woods in October
- 17 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 18 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 19 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Mesa Verde question
- 22 Planning our Move
- 23 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 25 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?