We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco transit options
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 4 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 7 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 14 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 15 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 16 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 17 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 20 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 25 Help us choose a hotel