We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Short trip to Denver - Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Alaska
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings