We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 2 Beer Bar - NYC
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 6 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 9 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 10 Seattle?
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 22 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 Layover
- 25 Washington DC to Niagara Falls