We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9-10 day trip to WA
- 2 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 3 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 4 Kauai planning help
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 7 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 8 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 9 California Trip
- 10 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 11 Need help nailing down the details
- 12 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 13 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 14 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 15 Turo?
- 16 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 17 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 18 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 19 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 20 NYC For The Day
- 21 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 24 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 25 Laguna Beach Hotel