We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementmart.com/endovex/
- 2 http://maleenhancementmart.com/grovitex/
- 3 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 8 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 9 Boston Ideas
- 10 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 13 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 14 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 15 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 16 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 17 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 18 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 19 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 20 Lake Champlain, VT
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 23 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 24 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 25 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown