We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 2 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 3 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 4 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 10 Days in Maine
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 14 sugestions
- 15 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 16 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 More problems for Big Sur
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas