We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://thecracksoftwares.com/movavi-video-editor-12-activation-key-crack/
- 2 Utah National Parks visit
- 3 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 7 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 8 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 universal studios and disney
- 11 Honeymoon out west.
- 12 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 13 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 14 Chicago to Charleston
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 17 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 18 USA, Trip to the south
- 19 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 20 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Retiring to Tucson
- 25 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort