We are going to be in Maine for only a little while on our way home from the Atlantic Provinces next June. We would like some guidance in what to see in Acadia National Park in one day. We are not hikers, but understand that some places require a little walk from the parking area. Thank you.
Short time in Acadia NP. Help with must see sites.
- 1 Prime Scuba
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 romantic colorado trip
- 10 Fourth of July Weekend
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Fires in Colorado
- 13 Marcola?
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Updates from Hanalei
- 16 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 17 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 18 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Key West at Christmas time