We are going to be in Maine for only a little while on our way home from the Atlantic Provinces next June. We would like some guidance in what to see in Acadia National Park in one day. We are not hikers, but understand that some places require a little walk from the parking area. Thank you.
Short time in Acadia NP. Help with must see sites.
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Columbus food !
- 3 Hotels in New Orleans
- 4 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 5 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 6 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Logan Express
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 13 Great Beach's
- 14 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 15 National Parks?
- 16 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 19 Blue ridge parkway
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Seattle in July