Friends want to visit NOLA next April. They're a large group and they've talked about renting a house for the week but want to make sure they're not breaking any local housing laws. Are short term rentals illegal in the F.Q. or everywhere in NOLA? Thanks in advance for any information you can share. ~ Bow
Short term rentals in NOLA? Legal or not?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 8 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?