We are wanting to take a 2 or 3 night trip over spring break with our 7 and 9 year olds. Thinking about Oklahoma city. Did St. Louis 3 years ago...looking for something different. We also did Wichita 2 years ago. Is tulsa better? Some place in Arkansas? No to Branson...was there last October! Dallas is a bit too far of a drive. We enjoy most everything. I really think my kids are fine with any hotel that has a swimming pool and video games.....could prob go 2 miles up the road to the nearest hotel and they would be happy!!
Short spring break trip from Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 2 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 6 Las Vegas in March
- 7 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Clearwater visit.
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 14 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 hotels near Denali
- 17 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 18 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 21 Utah 2
- 22 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 23 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18