We are wanting to take a 2 or 3 night trip over spring break with our 7 and 9 year olds. Thinking about Oklahoma city. Did St. Louis 3 years ago...looking for something different. We also did Wichita 2 years ago. Is tulsa better? Some place in Arkansas? No to Branson...was there last October! Dallas is a bit too far of a drive. We enjoy most everything. I really think my kids are fine with any hotel that has a swimming pool and video games.....could prob go 2 miles up the road to the nearest hotel and they would be happy!!
Short spring break trip from Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 replica designer handbags
- 8 Portland Maine Hotels
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara