We are wanting to take a 2 or 3 night trip over spring break with our 7 and 9 year olds. Thinking about Oklahoma city. Did St. Louis 3 years ago...looking for something different. We also did Wichita 2 years ago. Is tulsa better? Some place in Arkansas? No to Branson...was there last October! Dallas is a bit too far of a drive. We enjoy most everything. I really think my kids are fine with any hotel that has a swimming pool and video games.....could prob go 2 miles up the road to the nearest hotel and they would be happy!!
Short spring break trip from Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego with Kids
- 2 Getting around the Big Island
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 best of yellowstone
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 7 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 18 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 19 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 24 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 25 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?