We are wanting to take a 2 or 3 night trip over spring break with our 7 and 9 year olds. Thinking about Oklahoma city. Did St. Louis 3 years ago...looking for something different. We also did Wichita 2 years ago. Is tulsa better? Some place in Arkansas? No to Branson...was there last October! Dallas is a bit too far of a drive. We enjoy most everything. I really think my kids are fine with any hotel that has a swimming pool and video games.....could prob go 2 miles up the road to the nearest hotel and they would be happy!!
Short spring break trip from Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 USA trip
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 Chicago Questions
- 15 Air Connections on Maui
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 22 Orlando for Work
- 23 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 24 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 25 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter