We are wanting to take a 2 or 3 night trip over spring break with our 7 and 9 year olds. Thinking about Oklahoma city. Did St. Louis 3 years ago...looking for something different. We also did Wichita 2 years ago. Is tulsa better? Some place in Arkansas? No to Branson...was there last October! Dallas is a bit too far of a drive. We enjoy most everything. I really think my kids are fine with any hotel that has a swimming pool and video games.....could prob go 2 miles up the road to the nearest hotel and they would be happy!!
Short spring break trip from Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 6 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 7 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 8 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 9 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 10 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 11 Road Trip
- 12 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 best area to stay in san diego
- 18 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 19 Vegas hotels for families
- 20 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 21 San Francisco - mid October
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 24 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 25 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??