We are wanting to take a 2 or 3 night trip over spring break with our 7 and 9 year olds. Thinking about Oklahoma city. Did St. Louis 3 years ago...looking for something different. We also did Wichita 2 years ago. Is tulsa better? Some place in Arkansas? No to Branson...was there last October! Dallas is a bit too far of a drive. We enjoy most everything. I really think my kids are fine with any hotel that has a swimming pool and video games.....could prob go 2 miles up the road to the nearest hotel and they would be happy!!
Short spring break trip from Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 11 San Antonio Hotels
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 17 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Two airports to choose from?
- 20 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 21 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 22 San Francisco - mid October
- 23 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 24 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward