I will be arriving tomorrow at Union Station at 3 pm and my connecting train leaves at 10 pm. I have never been to DC. What would you recommend I use my short time to see? And how to get there. Medical issues prevent me from walking any long distances. Thanks in advance.
short layover at Union Station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 late-night DC restaurant
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 5 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 9 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 13 Philadelphia ?
- 14 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 18 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 22 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 25 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question