I will be arriving tomorrow at Union Station at 3 pm and my connecting train leaves at 10 pm. I have never been to DC. What would you recommend I use my short time to see? And how to get there. Medical issues prevent me from walking any long distances. Thanks in advance.
short layover at Union Station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 2 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 5 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Sacramento GTG
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 19 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 20 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 21 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 22 Dauphin Island, AL
- 23 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?