I will be arriving tomorrow at Union Station at 3 pm and my connecting train leaves at 10 pm. I have never been to DC. What would you recommend I use my short time to see? And how to get there. Medical issues prevent me from walking any long distances. Thanks in advance.
short layover at Union Station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 NYC IN AUGUST
- 3 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 Will have five days in Savannah
- 13 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 14 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Itinerary opinions
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 20 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 moving to florida
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?