I will be arriving tomorrow at Union Station at 3 pm and my connecting train leaves at 10 pm. I have never been to DC. What would you recommend I use my short time to see? And how to get there. Medical issues prevent me from walking any long distances. Thanks in advance.
short layover at Union Station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break in Charleston
- 2 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 3 Hana hotels in August
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Hana question
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 15 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 18 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Clearwater visit.
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Charleston Airport Hotel