I am flying to Portland, OR on June 28th and will arrive at 11:30 am. I will be leaving there on July 1st at 10:00 am. What to do in the meantime? I am going to pick up my grand daughter for a visit but wanted to take a couple of days to see the sights. I love trains and have thought about going on the Parkdale excursion of Mount Hood Railway. Also heard about Oregon Zoo and wondered if it is worth going... as well as taking the short train ride there going towards the rose garden? Any advice? Activity suggestions?? Wish I had longer!! I love theatre, the arts, seeing new things... I am traveling alone, of course, so if there is somewhere I shouldn't go, please say!
Short 3 Days In Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 7 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 8 Balloon fest hotels
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia