I am flying to Portland, OR on June 28th and will arrive at 11:30 am. I will be leaving there on July 1st at 10:00 am. What to do in the meantime? I am going to pick up my grand daughter for a visit but wanted to take a couple of days to see the sights. I love trains and have thought about going on the Parkdale excursion of Mount Hood Railway. Also heard about Oregon Zoo and wondered if it is worth going... as well as taking the short train ride there going towards the rose garden? Any advice? Activity suggestions?? Wish I had longer!! I love theatre, the arts, seeing new things... I am traveling alone, of course, so if there is somewhere I shouldn't go, please say!
Short 3 Days In Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 A day in Dallas
- 6 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 7 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 8 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 9 Door County Suggestions
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 12 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution