My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 12 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 13 Skagway
- 14 Retiring in NM?
- 15 Chicago to Charleston
- 16 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 22 Honeymoon out west.
- 23 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 24 Route Planning for East USA
- 25 Utah National Parks visit