My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 Denver to Yellowstone
- 5 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 6 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 7 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 11 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 12 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 13 hotel in NYC
- 14 October New England Honeymoon??
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 17 Briefly, in WNY
- 18 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 19 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 20 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 21 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 22 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 23 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 24 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 25 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands