My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Shopping in Kauai
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 18 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 19 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 20 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 25 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?