My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 2 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 3 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 6 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 7 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 8 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 14 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 West Virginia
- 17 Best Hotel
- 18 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 19 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 20 Alamo convertible
- 21 lobster rumor
- 22 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 23 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 seattle-portland place to stay