My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 4 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 5 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 6 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 7 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 15 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 16 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 17 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 18 Driving at Night in YNP
- 19 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 20 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 21 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 22 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 23 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 24 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 25 Help with driving East to West