My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help me plan a Cali trip
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 4 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 5 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 6 Mesa Verde question
- 7 Planning our Move
- 8 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 16 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai