My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 2 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 5 Returned from Sedona
- 6 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 7 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 10 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 11 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 12 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 13 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 14 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 15 Western U.S. Road trip
- 16 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 17 Martha's Vineyard area
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 22 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 25 Vacation Destination for Large Family