My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 2 2 months in Hawaii!
- 3 Lake George
- 4 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 5 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 6 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 7 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 8 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 9 Utah, arizona part three
- 10 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 11 Daytona Beach Hotel Help
- 12 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Yellowstone June 2014
- 15 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 16 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 17 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 19 utah, part 2
- 20 3 day cruise from Boston
- 21 Yosemite Visit
- 22 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 23 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 24 Seattle Hotels
- 25 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws