My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 4 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 5 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 6 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 7 Angels Landing
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 12 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 15 California RV baby and child seats
- 16 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 17 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 18 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 19 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 20 car rentals in San Diego
- 21 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 22 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 23 First time visit to California
- 24 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 25 NY State Assembly Internship