My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 2 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 5 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 7 DC restaurant report
- 8 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 9 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 Neue Galerie
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 16 Arizona in winter
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 20 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 A Few Days in Asheville
- 23 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 24 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 25 trip repor 5th-8th October