My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Shopping in Kauai
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Biloxi questions again
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans