My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 2 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 3 North Carolina Coast
- 4 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 5 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 NYC with wheelchair
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 11 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 12 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 13 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 14 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 15 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 16 New Orleans logistics
- 17 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 18 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 19 Hilton Head
- 20 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 21 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 22 louisiana bayou
- 23 The Adolphus
- 24 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 25 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas