My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Garage Door Repair Bluffdale
- 2 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 3 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 6 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 7 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 8 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 11 colter cabin or Signal mountain lodge
- 12 questions on hiking in Arches NP
- 13 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 14 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 15 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 16 Portland and Seattle for 9 days need help with driving itinerary
- 17 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 18 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 19 Study in America
- 20 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 21 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 22 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 23 Florida Family vacation in California
- 24 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 25 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?