My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Starting from New York
- 2 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 3 Niagara Falls.
- 4 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 5 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 6 1st trip to Colorado
- 7 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 8 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 9 road trip during husbands bday
- 10 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 11 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 12 Juneau cruise stop
- 13 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 14 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 15 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 16 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 17 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 18 cruising the Mississippi river
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 21 New England Canada Road Trip
- 22 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Napa Valley Hotel