My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Shopping in Kauai
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 3 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 21 Cape Ann area
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????