My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 2 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 3 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 ===>>>>> http://testboosthelp.com/androx-extreme-uk/
- 6 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 7 New Software
- 8 Family reunion ideas
- 9 JFK-connection
- 10 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 11 san fransisco to crater lake
- 12 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 13 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 14 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 15 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 16 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 17 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 18 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 19 RV campsites Newport RI
- 20 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 21 Made the Jump!
- 22 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 23 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 24 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 25 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods