My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼＼【【AKR843.C0M】】＼＼실시간카지노
- 2 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 3 Road trip October
- 4 Relocating?
- 5 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 6 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 7 Advice on tipping
- 8 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 9 Mosser Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 10 NYC with 8 yr old
- 11 stopping off I 81 South
- 12 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 15 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 16 September Road Trip in New England
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 22 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 23 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 24 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 25 Hilton Head restaurants