My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Shopping in Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 21 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 24 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC