My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 2 DC Metro to other sites?
- 3 Cleveland West Side Market
- 4 DC Hotel location help
- 5 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 8 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 10 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 12 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 13 Miami airport--safety??
- 14 Zurich airport connections
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Eastern Seaboard
- 18 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 21 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 22 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 US whole month of January where to
- 25 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house