My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Shopping in Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Weekend in NYC
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage