My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Auto train tips?
- 2 Nashville 2016
- 3 Hotels Houston
- 4 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 5 I40 East in November
- 6 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 7 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 8 My CA itinerary
- 9 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 10 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 11 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 12 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 14 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 15 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Grand Canyon to LA
- 18 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 23 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 24 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 25 Where to stay in NYC