My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 2 Southwest road trip
- 3 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 4 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 5 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 6 Beaches in Florida
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 11 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 14 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 fort lauderdale
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 Redwood National Forest
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 21 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 5 days in Colorado
- 24 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 25 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?