My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino Hiking
- 2 Running kissimmee Florida
- 3 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 4 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 5 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 6 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 7 Maine in late October
- 8 Monterey whale watching
- 9 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 10 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 11 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 12 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 13 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 14 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 15 Mackinac or Holland?
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 18 Memphis to Dallas
- 19 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 20 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 21 The New Whitney
- 22 1.5 days in Chicago
- 23 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 24 Highway 1 motels
- 25 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park