My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 2 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 3 Highway 1 motels
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Mendocino Hiking
- 6 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 7 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 12 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 13 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 14 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 15 Deep South sept 2015
- 16 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 17 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 20 Car Hire Alamo
- 21 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 22 International student, applying for school
- 23 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 24 Seattle - newby questions
- 25 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?