I will be in Indianapolis next weekend. I thought that while I was there that I would try to get a little Christmas shopping done. I will be staying downtown and have heard that the Circle Centre mall is great. Is there any other great shopping downtown? How about out in the city? Maybe something different? How about antique shopping?
Shopping in Indianapolis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 16 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Grand Canyon in March?
- 19 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 20 California Tour Groups?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight