We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 3 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 4 Florida St George's Island
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 12 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Weekend in NYC
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC