We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 2 Utah 2
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 10 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 14 Small group dining in Napa area
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Montana- what are must see places?
- 17 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 18 Maui - Haleakala
- 19 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 20 Utah restaurants
- 21 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 22 Kauai Garden tours
- 23 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 24 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 25 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't