We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 USA trip
- 3 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 NBA tickets??
- 6 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?