We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 WISCONSIN
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!