We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 St. Simon, Georgia
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 7 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 12 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 13 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 14 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 15 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Moving to New Jersey
- 18 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress