We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 4 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 5 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 6 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Road trip itinerary
- 14 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 best area to stay in san diego
- 17 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers