We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 2 San Diego farmer's markets
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Boston/Salem with kids
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 10 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 11 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Cape Cod trip report
- 14 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 25 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)