We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 6 Morning in miami
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 9 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 10 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 US Southwest
- 14 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 16 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 17 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Seattle Visit April
- 20 Grand Teton in October
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 23 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 24 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 25 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?