We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Will have five days in Savannah
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 14 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 25 May visit to Denali