We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 3 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 6 Theater Historians
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 9 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 12 Boston hotel & transportation
- 13 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 NBA tickets??
- 16 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 hilton capital
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Help me with creating a work of art
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions