We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 3 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 hotels near Denali
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 8 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 9 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 12 Utah 2
- 13 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 14 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 15 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 16 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 17 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 18 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 19 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 20 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 24 Sea world San Diego
- 25 Seattle in April