We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 19 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 USA with a 3 year old