We came across Shenandoah National Park in the lonely planet guide and it looks like a beautiful place to visit. Where would the best place to visit from be if we are staying in NYC and NJ - or are we dreaming and not even slightly close?
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 Glacier National Park
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 5 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 6 5 nights stay RMNP
- 7 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 8 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 9 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 10 Any Sanibel experts?
- 11 Traveling in winter
- 12 a short trip to san francisco
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Summer in Michigan
- 15 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 16 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 17 South east road trip
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 21 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 22 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?