We came across Shenandoah National Park in the lonely planet guide and it looks like a beautiful place to visit. Where would the best place to visit from be if we are staying in NYC and NJ - or are we dreaming and not even slightly close?
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/muscle-force-fx/
- 2 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Lice Happens
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Arches Devils Garden
- 8 universal studios and disney
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 11 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 Savannah hotel
- 16 Utah National Parks visit
- 17 marriot cypress harbour
- 18 Hotel in Reno
- 19 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 20 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 21 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 22 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 23 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 24 Retiring to Tucson
- 25 Trinity Site, NM