We came across Shenandoah National Park in the lonely planet guide and it looks like a beautiful place to visit. Where would the best place to visit from be if we are staying in NYC and NJ - or are we dreaming and not even slightly close?
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Layover
- 2 cincinnati with kids
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 5 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 7 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 8 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 9 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 10 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 15 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 16 Airport Advice for GNP
- 17 Day trips from Boston
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 24 Southern history- walkable cities
- 25 Wedding gifts?