We came across Shenandoah National Park in the lonely planet guide and it looks like a beautiful place to visit. Where would the best place to visit from be if we are staying in NYC and NJ - or are we dreaming and not even slightly close?
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hello
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 6 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 7 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 8 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 9 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 10 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 11 Hotel advise Chicago
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 17 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 NYC Hotel Decision
- 20 NFL tickets
- 21 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 22 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry