We will be in Naples but want to go to Cayo Costa State Park beach for shelling...only shelling. Is this worth the entire day? With morning rush hour traffic what time would we have to leave to get to Pine Island, Jugcreek Marina in Bokeellia to get the ferry? Is there a better/faster way to get to Cayo Costa for shelling? Are there chairs on the beach? Tropic Star Cruises told me to reserve soon for March. ???
Shelling - ferry to Cayo Costa State Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 5 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 6 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 7 Rental Services
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Safety in New Orleans
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Road to Hana
- 12 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 13 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 14 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 15 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 Hawaii is still Hell
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 Orlando parks advice
- 25 Best to do list on Hawaii