We will be in Naples but want to go to Cayo Costa State Park beach for shelling...only shelling. Is this worth the entire day? With morning rush hour traffic what time would we have to leave to get to Pine Island, Jugcreek Marina in Bokeellia to get the ferry? Is there a better/faster way to get to Cayo Costa for shelling? Are there chairs on the beach? Tropic Star Cruises told me to reserve soon for March. ???
Shelling - ferry to Cayo Costa State Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 4 Question About Sealodge
- 5 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 6 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 10 Fairbanks Alaska
- 11 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 14 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 15 Getaway
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 19 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 20 Temecula Winery Tours
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 What's new on Maui?
- 24 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park