We will be in Naples but want to go to Cayo Costa State Park beach for shelling...only shelling. Is this worth the entire day? With morning rush hour traffic what time would we have to leave to get to Pine Island, Jugcreek Marina in Bokeellia to get the ferry? Is there a better/faster way to get to Cayo Costa for shelling? Are there chairs on the beach? Tropic Star Cruises told me to reserve soon for March. ???
Shelling - ferry to Cayo Costa State Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 9 Transportation help in Philly
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 Hilton Midtown New York
- 17 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 18 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour