We will be in Naples but want to go to Cayo Costa State Park beach for shelling...only shelling. Is this worth the entire day? With morning rush hour traffic what time would we have to leave to get to Pine Island, Jugcreek Marina in Bokeellia to get the ferry? Is there a better/faster way to get to Cayo Costa for shelling? Are there chairs on the beach? Tropic Star Cruises told me to reserve soon for March. ???
Shelling - ferry to Cayo Costa State Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 11 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Denver in a half day
- 24 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 25 Return to Utah - New Sites