We're visiting family in Chicago in a couple of weeks and will have one day to spend as we like in the city, so we decided to go to the Shedd. We have a 13 month old who doesn't walk yet, so we have no interest in the Polar Play Zone, but the Abbott Oceanarium and Wild Reef aren't included in the General Admission...are they really worth the extra cost? $29 vs. $8 a person...I hesitate to drop $60 on something we might have to leave prematurely if the baby gets too fussy, but I also don't know when we'll be back... OTOH, Gen. Adm. isn't available in advance, so we'd have to wait in line. Ugh. Thoughts?
Shedd Aquarium: General Admission or Shedd Pass?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Juneau May 8th
- 4 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 5 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Salt Lake City
- 14 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 Locker at JFK
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?