We're visiting family in Chicago in a couple of weeks and will have one day to spend as we like in the city, so we decided to go to the Shedd. We have a 13 month old who doesn't walk yet, so we have no interest in the Polar Play Zone, but the Abbott Oceanarium and Wild Reef aren't included in the General Admission...are they really worth the extra cost? $29 vs. $8 a person...I hesitate to drop $60 on something we might have to leave prematurely if the baby gets too fussy, but I also don't know when we'll be back... OTOH, Gen. Adm. isn't available in advance, so we'd have to wait in line. Ugh. Thoughts?
Shedd Aquarium: General Admission or Shedd Pass?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!