We're visiting family in Chicago in a couple of weeks and will have one day to spend as we like in the city, so we decided to go to the Shedd. We have a 13 month old who doesn't walk yet, so we have no interest in the Polar Play Zone, but the Abbott Oceanarium and Wild Reef aren't included in the General Admission...are they really worth the extra cost? $29 vs. $8 a person...I hesitate to drop $60 on something we might have to leave prematurely if the baby gets too fussy, but I also don't know when we'll be back... OTOH, Gen. Adm. isn't available in advance, so we'd have to wait in line. Ugh. Thoughts?
Shedd Aquarium: General Admission or Shedd Pass?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage