I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 las vegas cabana reservations
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 6 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 7 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 8 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning
- 10 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 15 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 16 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 17 Moving out of states from Florida
- 18 Atlanta to LA
- 19 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 20 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 21 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 22 Things to do in La Jolla
- 23 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.