I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 4 Advice on Roadtrip
- 5 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 6 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Zion the narrows
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 13 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 14 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 15 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 16 Los Angeles day trips
- 17 Hawaiian Islands
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 19 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Cabin in Asheville area
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 Seattle Transportation??
- 25 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip