I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Richmond highlights?
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Broadway this week
- 12 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 19 New York, New York...
- 20 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 21 trains in Europe
- 22 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 23 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 24 USA trip
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin