I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations