I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 2 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 14 Tipping advice
- 15 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 16 charleston during Christmas Week
- 17 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?