I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Connecticut River Byway
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 San Diego farmer's markets
- 6 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 7 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 8 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 9 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 drive from SF to crater lake
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 18 Hotel near Miami airport
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 22 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 23 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 culpepper