I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 3 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 6 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 7 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 8 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 9 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 10 day trip
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Utah restaurants
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 16 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 17 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 18 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 19 Venice tourist travel pass
- 20 Crossville, TN in March
- 21 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 24 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 25 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI