I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 2 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 8 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands