I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Key West Hotel in January
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 West Maui Restaurants
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?