I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 Philly
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas