I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 2 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 4 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 Fall color yet?
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 16 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 17 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown