I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 searching for urban master planned community
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 New England September
- 4 Hawaii Group Travel
- 5 Austin Food Trucks
- 6 New York To Ashville NC
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 9 Fmpden, are you there?
- 10 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 11 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 12 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 13 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 14 Charleston Islands
- 15 Family Spring Break 2015
- 16 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 Mother Daughter Trip
- 19 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 20 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 21 Best VoIP headset?
- 22 Family lodging in/near Moab?
- 23 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 24 vacation rentals near Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?