I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 10 day trip to California
- 4 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 5 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 6 Drive along the Columbia River
- 7 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 8 Wine Country Picnic
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 Boston/Fenway park
- 14 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC