I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 2 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Finding flights and hotels globally
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Is the New York subway safe?
- 7 Skiing New Mexico
- 8 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 9 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 11 Where to from Tampa?
- 12 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 13 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 14 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 17 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 20 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please