I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 Fairbanks Alaska
- 4 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 5 New England Skiing
- 6 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Temecula Winery Tours
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 What's new on Maui?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of