I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
View all United States activity »
- 1 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 2 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 3 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 4 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 5 SF Activities
- 6 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 7 Vegas Shows
- 8 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 9 SFO airport changing terminals
- 10 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 11 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 12 Paso Robles, CA
- 13 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 14 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 15 Full day in Nashville
- 16 Skiing
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 19 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 20 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 21 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 22 San Diego or Hawaii
- 23 NYE in San Antonio
- 24 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 25 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?