I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 3 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 4 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 5 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 6 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 7 DC - WW2 flyover
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 10 Alaska restaurant prices
- 11 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 12 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 13 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 16 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 17 Daytona Beach and ??
- 18 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 21 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 22 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 23 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 24 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 25 Another Key West trip in the books!