I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 6 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 10 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 11 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 12 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 13 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 14 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 15 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 16 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 17 Baytown, Texas
- 18 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 19 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 20 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 21 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 22 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 23 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 24 Santa Barbara area
- 25 Boston in winter?