I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 2 Denver Area To Do (couple) - Side Trips Too
- 3 Grand Teton, Yellowstone & Glacier via Denver
- 4 Minneapolis>ND>SD>Denver
- 5 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 6 Best scenic route from Denver to Charleston sc
- 7 Suggestions for Restaurant in Boulder & Sports Bar in Denver
- 8 Roadtrip from Fort Wayne to Denver, what to see???
- 9 Quick Denver Trip!
- 10 4 nights in/near Denver with kids?
- 11 Snowmobiling and Casino?
- 12 Please help plan our road trip from Denver to San Francisco
- 13 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
- 16 Getting from Denver to Colorado Springs [options?]
- 17 Denver Trip Report - Day 1
- 18 Long weekend in the Denver area
- 19 How to get a minivan for a full size car price in Denver
- 20 Denver and Breckenridge in June with young children
- 21 Yellowstone via Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 22 Our first trip to Denver
- 23 denver to badlands
- 24 Denver to Yellowstone in May
- 25 Denver in late September