We are considering getting tickets to King Lear with John Lithgow and Annette Benning this July at Central Park's Shakespeare in the Park. Has anyone been to their productions? If we don't want to stand it line all morning, they say you can purchase a reserved seat for $200 per person. Is it worth it?
Shakespeare in the Park, Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 2 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 9 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 19 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 20 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea