Has anyone hiked any of the trails at Shaker Village? Are they worthwhile and do you access most of them from the main village area? Thanks for any feedback.
Shaker Village, KY Hiking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Folly Beach Accomodation
- 2 New Orleans Trip Report Nov 12
- 3 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 4 Time Share paid in full but cannot afford to pay the Assessment.
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 Help me with creating a work of art
- 7 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 8 hilton capital
- 9 NBA tickets??
- 10 Boston hotel & transportation
- 11 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 12 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 13 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 Getaway
- 16 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 17 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 18 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 19 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 Theater Historians
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report