I am flying into SFO, picking up a car and driving down to Monterey. What is the best route to go from SFO airport if I want to take PCH? Mapquest sends me from SFO south on 280 and West on 92 towards Half Moon Bay. Is this a good starting point or will I miss any good part of the drive north of there? Alternatively from the airport I could go north on 280 and over and start up by Pacifica. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 6 Help us choose a hotel
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 Honeymoon on PCH
- 9 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 10 Magic Show
- 11 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 12 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 19 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 20 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs