I am flying into SFO, picking up a car and driving down to Monterey. What is the best route to go from SFO airport if I want to take PCH? Mapquest sends me from SFO south on 280 and West on 92 towards Half Moon Bay. Is this a good starting point or will I miss any good part of the drive north of there? Alternatively from the airport I could go north on 280 and over and start up by Pacifica. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Orlando area weather in June
- 3 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 4 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 5 Boston Food Tour
- 6 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 7 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 8 "Fitness" vacations
- 9 Help plan my trip please
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 12 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 13 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 14 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 15 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 16 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 19 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 20 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 21 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 22 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 23 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 24 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 25 Roadtrip Rental Car