I am flying into SFO, picking up a car and driving down to Monterey. What is the best route to go from SFO airport if I want to take PCH? Mapquest sends me from SFO south on 280 and West on 92 towards Half Moon Bay. Is this a good starting point or will I miss any good part of the drive north of there? Alternatively from the airport I could go north on 280 and over and start up by Pacifica. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 You have earned an associated
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 5 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 6 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 11 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Yellowstone
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 20 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 24 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 25 Page, AZ area