I am flying into SFO, picking up a car and driving down to Monterey. What is the best route to go from SFO airport if I want to take PCH? Mapquest sends me from SFO south on 280 and West on 92 towards Half Moon Bay. Is this a good starting point or will I miss any good part of the drive north of there? Alternatively from the airport I could go north on 280 and over and start up by Pacifica. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 Later Winter around Mobile
- 4 Florida keys trip
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 7 New orleans recs for family
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 11 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 12 Florida beach vacation
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 15 Hawaii Help
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 HAWAII; HELP!
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 22 Coffee in Boston?
- 23 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 25 Change planes in Atlanta