My wife and I and another couple are flying into SFO and arriving before noon. We plan on driving down to Monterey/Carmel, spending two nights, and then up to downtown SFO for a night, then two nights in in Sonoma, and a night at the airport before a flight home out of SFO.
Any suggestions on this itinerary? We want to see the beautiful coast and sights, drink some wine, enjoy nice meals, etc.
Too much driving? Your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Chicago
- 2 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Oregon road trip
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day