My wife and I and another couple are flying into SFO and arriving before noon. We plan on driving down to Monterey/Carmel, spending two nights, and then up to downtown SFO for a night, then two nights in in Sonoma, and a night at the airport before a flight home out of SFO.
Any suggestions on this itinerary? We want to see the beautiful coast and sights, drink some wine, enjoy nice meals, etc.
Too much driving? Your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 3 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 6 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 7 time to visit statue
- 8 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 14 Chester, CN
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66