My wife and I and another couple are flying into SFO and arriving before noon. We plan on driving down to Monterey/Carmel, spending two nights, and then up to downtown SFO for a night, then two nights in in Sonoma, and a night at the airport before a flight home out of SFO.
Any suggestions on this itinerary? We want to see the beautiful coast and sights, drink some wine, enjoy nice meals, etc.
Too much driving? Your thoughts?
SFO -> Montery -> Sonoma -> SFO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 2 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 5 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 6 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 7 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Santa Barbara area
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 17 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 18 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 19 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 20 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 21 NW Houston restaurant help
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?