My wife and I and another couple are flying into SFO and arriving before noon. We plan on driving down to Monterey/Carmel, spending two nights, and then up to downtown SFO for a night, then two nights in in Sonoma, and a night at the airport before a flight home out of SFO.
Any suggestions on this itinerary? We want to see the beautiful coast and sights, drink some wine, enjoy nice meals, etc.
Too much driving? Your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 2 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 3 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 4 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 5 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 6 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 9 New York in December
- 10 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 11 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 16 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 19 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 20 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 21 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 22 Road trip
- 23 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 24 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 25 Getting married to a French man