My wife and I and another couple are flying into SFO and arriving before noon. We plan on driving down to Monterey/Carmel, spending two nights, and then up to downtown SFO for a night, then two nights in in Sonoma, and a night at the airport before a flight home out of SFO.
Any suggestions on this itinerary? We want to see the beautiful coast and sights, drink some wine, enjoy nice meals, etc.
Too much driving? Your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 2 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 3 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 4 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 5 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 6 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 7 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/x-alpha-muscle-reviews/
- 8 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 9 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 13 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 14 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 17 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 18 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 19 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 20 Boston waterfront Italian
- 21 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 22 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 23 Kids Vacation Place
- 24 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 25 Napa valley getaway