My wife and I and another couple are flying into SFO and arriving before noon. We plan on driving down to Monterey/Carmel, spending two nights, and then up to downtown SFO for a night, then two nights in in Sonoma, and a night at the airport before a flight home out of SFO.
Any suggestions on this itinerary? We want to see the beautiful coast and sights, drink some wine, enjoy nice meals, etc.
Too much driving? Your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 Alaska trip itinerary
- 5 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 6 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 7 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 8 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 9 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 10 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 11 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 12 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Road trip advice needed please
- 15 Chicago restaurants
- 16 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 17 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 18 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 19 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 20 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 21 Newark long term parking
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 24 Help plan my trip please
- 25 Heading to Asheville, NC