My wife and I and another couple are flying into SFO and arriving before noon. We plan on driving down to Monterey/Carmel, spending two nights, and then up to downtown SFO for a night, then two nights in in Sonoma, and a night at the airport before a flight home out of SFO.
Any suggestions on this itinerary? We want to see the beautiful coast and sights, drink some wine, enjoy nice meals, etc.
Too much driving? Your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 5 Key West luxury hotels
- 6 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 7 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 I95
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Wine Country
- 13 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 16 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 23 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 Fall 1st time trip wine country