My wife and I and another couple are flying into SFO and arriving before noon. We plan on driving down to Monterey/Carmel, spending two nights, and then up to downtown SFO for a night, then two nights in in Sonoma, and a night at the airport before a flight home out of SFO.
Any suggestions on this itinerary? We want to see the beautiful coast and sights, drink some wine, enjoy nice meals, etc.
Too much driving? Your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 2 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 3 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 4 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 Florida Family vacation in California
- 7 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 8 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 9 Las Vegas
- 10 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 11 traveling to Nashville
- 12 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 13 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 14 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 San Francisco California
- 17 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 18 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 19 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 20 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 21 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 22 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 23 Miami and New Orleans
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed