My family is flying on one ticket from San Francisco, USA to Ibiza, Spain with connecting flights in Frankfurt and Madrid. Airlines are United, Lufthansa and Air Europa. Will the luggage be checked through to Ibiza or will they have to pick up the luggage in Madrid and then recheck it? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco first visit.
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 4 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 7 I95
- 8 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 Renting a car with DWAI
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 17 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 18 Yellowstone in early May
- 19 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 20 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 24 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 25 Park City- handicapped
SFO-FRA-MAD-IBZ: Pick up luggage before final destination?