My husband and I are flying into San Francisco on Saturday, April 6th and flying back to Atlanta on Thursday morning (April 11). As of right now, we have hotel reservations for Saturday and Sunday night in SF and Monday-Wednesday night in Napa. However, we would really like to somehow (magically) fit in Big Sur. Would it be do-able to rent a car early Sunday morning and head down to Big Sur, staying somewhere in Carmel or Monterey before driving up to Napa on Monday? Or is that just crazy? We have already been to SF and wouldn't mind sacrificing a day there if it meant we could see Big Sur. My main concerns are the drive from SF to Big Sur on Sunday and from Monterey to Napa on Monday. I've tried to estimate the drive times by looking at the routes but I know this doesn't factor in traffic etc... Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating to the Deep South
- 2 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 3 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 6 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 7 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 8 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 11 Budget NYC hotel
- 12 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 13 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 17 San Francisco and Napa
- 18 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 19 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 20 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 21 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 22 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship