My husband and I are flying into San Francisco on Saturday, April 6th and flying back to Atlanta on Thursday morning (April 11). As of right now, we have hotel reservations for Saturday and Sunday night in SF and Monday-Wednesday night in Napa. However, we would really like to somehow (magically) fit in Big Sur. Would it be do-able to rent a car early Sunday morning and head down to Big Sur, staying somewhere in Carmel or Monterey before driving up to Napa on Monday? Or is that just crazy? We have already been to SF and wouldn't mind sacrificing a day there if it meant we could see Big Sur. My main concerns are the drive from SF to Big Sur on Sunday and from Monterey to Napa on Monday. I've tried to estimate the drive times by looking at the routes but I know this doesn't factor in traffic etc... Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-true-with-infinite-cleanse-ca/
- 2 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 7 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 8 Boston to Naples florida
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Hotel in Reno
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston