My husband and I are flying into San Francisco on Saturday, April 6th and flying back to Atlanta on Thursday morning (April 11). As of right now, we have hotel reservations for Saturday and Sunday night in SF and Monday-Wednesday night in Napa. However, we would really like to somehow (magically) fit in Big Sur. Would it be do-able to rent a car early Sunday morning and head down to Big Sur, staying somewhere in Carmel or Monterey before driving up to Napa on Monday? Or is that just crazy? We have already been to SF and wouldn't mind sacrificing a day there if it meant we could see Big Sur. My main concerns are the drive from SF to Big Sur on Sunday and from Monterey to Napa on Monday. I've tried to estimate the drive times by looking at the routes but I know this doesn't factor in traffic etc... Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.suxorfree.com/ulasan-testoultra/
- 2 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 3 Carmel Monterey
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 USA, Trip to the south
- 6 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 14 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 15 Roadtrip July 2017
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 18 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Arches Devils Garden