My husband and I are flying into San Francisco on Saturday, April 6th and flying back to Atlanta on Thursday morning (April 11). As of right now, we have hotel reservations for Saturday and Sunday night in SF and Monday-Wednesday night in Napa. However, we would really like to somehow (magically) fit in Big Sur. Would it be do-able to rent a car early Sunday morning and head down to Big Sur, staying somewhere in Carmel or Monterey before driving up to Napa on Monday? Or is that just crazy? We have already been to SF and wouldn't mind sacrificing a day there if it meant we could see Big Sur. My main concerns are the drive from SF to Big Sur on Sunday and from Monterey to Napa on Monday. I've tried to estimate the drive times by looking at the routes but I know this doesn't factor in traffic etc... Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
SF/Napa Itinerary-Help Please
- 1 build a nice website
- 2 Red Leather Sofa
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 6 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 9 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 12 Williamsburg VA
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 A Visit to Charleston
- 15 Restos in Boca Raton
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 18 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Help with NYC transit