My husband and I are flying into San Francisco on Saturday, April 6th and flying back to Atlanta on Thursday morning (April 11). As of right now, we have hotel reservations for Saturday and Sunday night in SF and Monday-Wednesday night in Napa. However, we would really like to somehow (magically) fit in Big Sur. Would it be do-able to rent a car early Sunday morning and head down to Big Sur, staying somewhere in Carmel or Monterey before driving up to Napa on Monday? Or is that just crazy? We have already been to SF and wouldn't mind sacrificing a day there if it meant we could see Big Sur. My main concerns are the drive from SF to Big Sur on Sunday and from Monterey to Napa on Monday. I've tried to estimate the drive times by looking at the routes but I know this doesn't factor in traffic etc... Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/pro-plus-garcinia-be/
- 2 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 3 Suisse Renewal
- 4 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 5 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 9 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 10 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary