I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - where?
- 2 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 3 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 4 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 5 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 6 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 7 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 8 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 9 what western states to spend the most time in
- 10 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 11 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 12 Little Compton, RI
- 13 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 14 Moab UT Accommendations
- 15 A week in NYC - first timers
- 16 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 17 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 18 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 19 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 22 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 23 Retiring in Florida
- 24 Help with first time
- 25 NJ to Florida drive