I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 2 Highway 1 motels
- 3 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 6 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 driving from LA to Portland
- 9 Places to stay in TX...?
- 10 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 11 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 12 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 13 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 14 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 15 Silverthorne
- 16 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 17 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 18 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 19 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 20 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 21 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 11 days SE coast road trip
- 24 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 25 Getting around in NYC