I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
SF- Vegas- Utah- Grand Canyon - SF in days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 California
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Deep South sept 2015
- 7 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 8 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 9 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 10 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 11 New England September
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 14 Active Vacation
- 15 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 16 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 21 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 22 Portland, OR hotel question
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 25 Mother Daughter Trip