I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BleSS US $$ 1800-927-2480 QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support number
- 2 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 3 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 4 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 5 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 6 San Diego VRBO area
- 7 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 8 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 9 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 10 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 11 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 12 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 13 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 14 Colorado Shows Off
- 15 New England Tour
- 16 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 17 help me plan a Cali trip
- 18 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 19 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 20 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 21 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 22 Wilmington DE questions
- 23 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 24 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?