I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
SF- Vegas- Utah- Grand Canyon - SF in days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Now Time For Best Figure
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Berkshires
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 14 Las Vegas in March
- 15 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 16 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 19 Clearwater visit.
- 20 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 24 hotels near Denali
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?