I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 2 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 5 Nashville Questions
- 6 Summer vacation
- 7 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 8 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 9 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 10 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Disney for Florida residents
- 23 Our Boston Getaway
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown