I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 3 For anyone visiting NYC's Lower East Side...
- 4 Colorado - Photography
- 5 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 6 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 7 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 8 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 9 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 10 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 11 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 12 Where to stay in NYC
- 13 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 14 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 15 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 16 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 17 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 18 motorcycle ride
- 19 Hotel Monaco
- 20 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 21 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 22 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 23 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 24 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 25 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions