I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
SF- Vegas- Utah- Grand Canyon - SF in days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Cell phone service in Moab
- 7 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 8 Zion the narrows
- 9 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 10 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 11 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 16 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 17 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 18 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 19 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 20 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 21 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 22 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 23 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 24 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip