I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 5 Carlsbad Caverns
- 6 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 7 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 10 Napa Valley Weekend
- 11 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 12 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 50th Anniversary Trip
- 15 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 18 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 19 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 24 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 25 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion