I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
SF- Vegas- Utah- Grand Canyon - SF in days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 2 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 3 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 4 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 5 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 6 Alaska- Best tours
- 7 Savannah GA
- 8 Hotels near beach orange county
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 Things to do around New York
- 11 Cape cod and Acadia
- 12 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 13 Daytona Beach and ??
- 14 Yellowstone Dining
- 15 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 18 Coronado Ferry
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 22 Maine in latter half of September
- 23 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 24 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 25 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?