I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 2 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 3 Maine weather and temps
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 6 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 7 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 8 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 9 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 10 Alcatrez sold out
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Broadway
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 15 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 16 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 17 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 18 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 19 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 20 Need help planning....
- 21 L.A. and Sequoia
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Week motorcycle ride
- 25 Embassy Suites HOnolulu