I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California/Yosemite
- 2 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 3 Fort Myers Area
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 6 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 7 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 8 San Fran
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Sedona to Vegas
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 21 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 24 Seattle?
- 25 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte