I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newyork.chaosads.com/item/397562/
- 2 http://acaiultralean-france.com/testoultra-it/
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 8 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 9 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Trinity Site, NM
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 20 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 21 North Carolina airports
- 22 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 23 Boston to Naples florida
- 24 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 25 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April