I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
SF- Vegas- Utah- Grand Canyon - SF in days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Food Tours
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 Must Eats
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 7 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 10 Florida St George's Island
- 11 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 12 Union Square area restaurant
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 19 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 20 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!