I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 3 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 4 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 From Newark to Manhattan
- 7 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 8 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 9 Acadia National Park
- 10 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 11 Monument Valley
- 12 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 13 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 14 driving RT 66
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 North California/South Oregon
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 Hotels Houston
- 19 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 22 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 23 Long Weekend in Denver
- 24 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 25 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?