Which one would you recommend us to get around? We will be in SF for 1 day then drive out of the area and come back and stay for 3 days. Will the Clipper card cover crossing the GG fee?
SF residents: Clipper card or CityPass?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marco Island
- 2 JFK Airport
- 3 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 4 things to do near Arches National Park
- 5 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 8 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 EX-LAX
- 12 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 13 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 17 Broadway choices
- 18 N California trip questions
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 My Book of Mormon review
- 21 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14