Looking for authentic Chinese restaurant in San Francisco for spouse and teenage son, who will be in SF for a day while they are doing college tours. Spouse has traveled extensively in Asia, and son enjoys home cooked meals by his Asian American friends' families. We've been to SF including Chinatown on previous trips. Cost is not an issue. Would prefer to stay within a cab ride distance of dowtown SF. Thanks.
SF Chinatown restaurant recommendation
- 1 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 2 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 3 Meredith New Hampshire
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 11 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 12 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 16 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 NYC
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?