My partner and I are going to be in SF for five days in early January. We have visited many times over the years and figure we've done a lot of the usual tourist activities. Any ideas on untouristy stuff (we like architecture, interesting neighborhoods, outdoor murals, pleasant walks, etc.) we might check out on this trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 7 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 8 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 9 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 10 Northwest USA
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 LA for a day and a half
- 18 Texas
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 21 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 24 Moving to CT
- 25 Hotels Philly