we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 5 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 8 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 11 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 14 New York in December
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 17 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 18 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 19 Staying outside DC
- 20 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??