we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 2 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 3 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 4 flagstaff
- 5 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 6 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 7 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 8 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 9 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 10 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 13 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 14 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 15 Austin, Hotel
- 16 US Trip
- 17 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 18 Bryce and Zion planning
- 19 Maui - luau question
- 20 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 21 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 23 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 24 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 25 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??