we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 florida gulf coast
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 4 Road trip advice needed please
- 5 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 6 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 7 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 8 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 14 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 15 Family Trip advice please?!
- 16 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 17 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 20 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 25 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??