we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 6 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 7 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 8 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Houston during hurricane
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??