we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park
- 2 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 5 Traveling with an infant
- 6 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 7 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 8 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 From Newark to Manhattan
- 11 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 12 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 Monument Valley
- 15 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 16 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 17 driving RT 66
- 18 once in a lifetime
- 19 North California/South Oregon
- 20 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 21 Hotels Houston
- 22 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 23 Birthday vacation ideas
- 24 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 25 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??