we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/maxtropin-reviews
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/seredyn/
- 4 Your favourite places in New York City
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/
- 6 Wristbands
- 7 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 8 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 10 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 15 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 16 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Niagara Falls.
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Trip Starting from New York
- 22 road trip during husbands bday
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 A day in Boston
- 25 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??