we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Chester, CN
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 8 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 10 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 11 time to visit statue
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 14 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??