we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 2 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 3 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 6 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 7 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 8 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 12 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 13 Roads into Estes Park
- 14 Whale watching
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 17 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 18 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 19 Houston in September
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit