we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days vacation in California
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 4 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 5 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 6 Utah National Parks visit
- 7 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 8 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 9 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 10 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 14 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 15 Hotel in Reno
- 16 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 18 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 19 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 20 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 21 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 22 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 23 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 24 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 25 roadtrip sfo - seattle
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??