we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 9 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Utah trip Itinerary
- 14 Houston MetroRail
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Dining in St. Louis
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 21 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 22 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 25 Oregon road trip
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??