we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MN lake home rental needed
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 12 blue ridge parkway?
- 13 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 20 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 21 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 22 Seattle Ho
- 23 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 24 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 25 California trip .. some guidance needed
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??