we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 2 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 3 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 4 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 5 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 9 Southern Road Trip
- 10 4 Days in LV
- 11 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 12 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 13 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 14 NYC hotel/July
- 15 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 16 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 Hilton Head
- 19 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 22 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 23 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 24 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??