we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 2 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 3 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 6 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 7 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 8 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 11 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 Best route to Cody?
- 14 Las Vegas
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 national/state park in November
- 19 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 20 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 21 50th in Hawaii
- 22 Florida Family vacation in California
- 23 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 24 traveling to Nashville
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??