Help! My husband and I have a ticket won in the NP lottery for entry in to Denali on Sept. 18th. We have been to Alaska in the past; cruises and Salmon fishing on the Kasilof, but never been North of Wasilla. We love to fish, hunt, photography and soaking up the outdoors. I have arranged to fly in to ANC on 9-11 and fly home on 9-20. What should we see or do? We wanted to do a fly-in for fishing and bear viewing on Wolverine Creek, but we were told it was probably to late in the year. Any suggestions?
September trip to Alaska.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 San Diego Little Italy
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Healdsburg tips
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 Calf trip
- 22 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help