Help! My husband and I have a ticket won in the NP lottery for entry in to Denali on Sept. 18th. We have been to Alaska in the past; cruises and Salmon fishing on the Kasilof, but never been North of Wasilla. We love to fish, hunt, photography and soaking up the outdoors. I have arranged to fly in to ANC on 9-11 and fly home on 9-20. What should we see or do? We wanted to do a fly-in for fishing and bear viewing on Wolverine Creek, but we were told it was probably to late in the year. Any suggestions?
September trip to Alaska.
- 1 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 25 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???