Help! My husband and I have a ticket won in the NP lottery for entry in to Denali on Sept. 18th. We have been to Alaska in the past; cruises and Salmon fishing on the Kasilof, but never been North of Wasilla. We love to fish, hunt, photography and soaking up the outdoors. I have arranged to fly in to ANC on 9-11 and fly home on 9-20. What should we see or do? We wanted to do a fly-in for fishing and bear viewing on Wolverine Creek, but we were told it was probably to late in the year. Any suggestions?
September trip to Alaska.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 24 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 25 Warm and don't Drive