Help! My husband and I have a ticket won in the NP lottery for entry in to Denali on Sept. 18th. We have been to Alaska in the past; cruises and Salmon fishing on the Kasilof, but never been North of Wasilla. We love to fish, hunt, photography and soaking up the outdoors. I have arranged to fly in to ANC on 9-11 and fly home on 9-20. What should we see or do? We wanted to do a fly-in for fishing and bear viewing on Wolverine Creek, but we were told it was probably to late in the year. Any suggestions?
September trip to Alaska.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Coastal New England Road trip
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 14 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Park City ideas
- 19 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 20 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP help
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?