Help! My husband and I have a ticket won in the NP lottery for entry in to Denali on Sept. 18th. We have been to Alaska in the past; cruises and Salmon fishing on the Kasilof, but never been North of Wasilla. We love to fish, hunt, photography and soaking up the outdoors. I have arranged to fly in to ANC on 9-11 and fly home on 9-20. What should we see or do? We wanted to do a fly-in for fishing and bear viewing on Wolverine Creek, but we were told it was probably to late in the year. Any suggestions?
September trip to Alaska.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 NW Houston restaurant help
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 11 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 12 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 13 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation