Help! My husband and I have a ticket won in the NP lottery for entry in to Denali on Sept. 18th. We have been to Alaska in the past; cruises and Salmon fishing on the Kasilof, but never been North of Wasilla. We love to fish, hunt, photography and soaking up the outdoors. I have arranged to fly in to ANC on 9-11 and fly home on 9-20. What should we see or do? We wanted to do a fly-in for fishing and bear viewing on Wolverine Creek, but we were told it was probably to late in the year. Any suggestions?
September trip to Alaska.
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?