We have been to Arizona a few times, but always in hotels or resorts. This time we want to rent a small house in a scenic, relaxing spot in the Greater Phoenix area. We're looking for sun, nice desert views, hiking within 30 minutes, better than average dining options, and a commercial area with more character than the typical suburban sprawl. Trip is planned for the fall. We would love to hear about your favorite "snowbird nests" that meet the above criteria and why you picked them. Thank you!!
Seeking Scenic Arizona Getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 4 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 Condo Rental in Florida
- 8 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 9 10 day trip
- 10 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 11 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 12 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 13 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 14 Maui - Haleakala
- 15 planning a trip to US
- 16 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 17 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 18 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 19 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 20 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 21 Texas
- 22 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 23 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 24 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 25 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral