We have been to Arizona a few times, but always in hotels or resorts. This time we want to rent a small house in a scenic, relaxing spot in the Greater Phoenix area. We're looking for sun, nice desert views, hiking within 30 minutes, better than average dining options, and a commercial area with more character than the typical suburban sprawl. Trip is planned for the fall. We would love to hear about your favorite "snowbird nests" that meet the above criteria and why you picked them. Thank you!!
Seeking Scenic Arizona Getaway
- 1 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 2 Luxor Egypt
- 3 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 6 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 7 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 11 Airport luggage tamparing
- 12 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 18 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 19 How to plan San Diego trip
- 20 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 21 Washington Wineries
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 24 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 25 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide