We're a family of 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 4) visiting From Malaysia. We arrive in NYC on 16 July 2013 and return from NYC to malaysia on 6 Aug. Would love some ideas on how to fill that time, best modes of transportation for visiting some of the places i have in mind. Also whether driving is something i should even attempt considering we drive on the right side over here and our country isn't that vast. It's tiny actually! The longest journey I've probably done in a car is like 6 hours!
Roughly my plan was to spend 3 nights in NYC and then fly down to new orleans (is this a bad idea? ) and stay a week and then drive to orlando (Is renting an RV for this something I should consider? bit worried about this drive!) then probably stay a couple of nites in orlando and then get on the disney cruise for three nights. Thereafter from the 28th till the 6th travel back up north stopping at places like charleston, savannah, DC (would love to get ideas here on any places on route I should visit or give a miss) . Very happy to stop overnight at these places. Maybe 2 nites in DC.
Appreciate any advise. Feel free to let me know if this plan is not viable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 바다이야기무료머니 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 California Trip
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 13 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 17 AR State Parks
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 20 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 9-10 day trip to WA
- 23 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 24 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 25 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
Seeking ideas for how to chart out my vacation to the east coast of USA