We're a family of 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 4) visiting From Malaysia. We arrive in NYC on 16 July 2013 and return from NYC to malaysia on 6 Aug. Would love some ideas on how to fill that time, best modes of transportation for visiting some of the places i have in mind. Also whether driving is something i should even attempt considering we drive on the right side over here and our country isn't that vast. It's tiny actually! The longest journey I've probably done in a car is like 6 hours!
Roughly my plan was to spend 3 nights in NYC and then fly down to new orleans (is this a bad idea? ) and stay a week and then drive to orlando (Is renting an RV for this something I should consider? bit worried about this drive!) then probably stay a couple of nites in orlando and then get on the disney cruise for three nights. Thereafter from the 28th till the 6th travel back up north stopping at places like charleston, savannah, DC (would love to get ideas here on any places on route I should visit or give a miss) . Very happy to stop overnight at these places. Maybe 2 nites in DC.
Appreciate any advise. Feel free to let me know if this plan is not viable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/alpha-xl-boost/
- 2 How much time in Badlands?
- 3 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 4 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 5 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 6 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 7 DC Restaurants
- 8 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 usa roadtrip
- 11 Hawaii and...where?
- 12 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 13 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 14 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Chicago 2017
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington
Seeking ideas for how to chart out my vacation to the east coast of USA