We're a family of 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 4) visiting From Malaysia. We arrive in NYC on 16 July 2013 and return from NYC to malaysia on 6 Aug. Would love some ideas on how to fill that time, best modes of transportation for visiting some of the places i have in mind. Also whether driving is something i should even attempt considering we drive on the right side over here and our country isn't that vast. It's tiny actually! The longest journey I've probably done in a car is like 6 hours!
Roughly my plan was to spend 3 nights in NYC and then fly down to new orleans (is this a bad idea? ) and stay a week and then drive to orlando (Is renting an RV for this something I should consider? bit worried about this drive!) then probably stay a couple of nites in orlando and then get on the disney cruise for three nights. Thereafter from the 28th till the 6th travel back up north stopping at places like charleston, savannah, DC (would love to get ideas here on any places on route I should visit or give a miss) . Very happy to stop overnight at these places. Maybe 2 nites in DC.
Appreciate any advise. Feel free to let me know if this plan is not viable!
Seeking ideas for how to chart out my vacation to the east coast of USA
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 7 Cape Ann area
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Motor House
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 15 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 16 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 17 stay near newark or nyc
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 21 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 22 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 23 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 24 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii