We're a family of 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 4) visiting From Malaysia. We arrive in NYC on 16 July 2013 and return from NYC to malaysia on 6 Aug. Would love some ideas on how to fill that time, best modes of transportation for visiting some of the places i have in mind. Also whether driving is something i should even attempt considering we drive on the right side over here and our country isn't that vast. It's tiny actually! The longest journey I've probably done in a car is like 6 hours!
Roughly my plan was to spend 3 nights in NYC and then fly down to new orleans (is this a bad idea? ) and stay a week and then drive to orlando (Is renting an RV for this something I should consider? bit worried about this drive!) then probably stay a couple of nites in orlando and then get on the disney cruise for three nights. Thereafter from the 28th till the 6th travel back up north stopping at places like charleston, savannah, DC (would love to get ideas here on any places on route I should visit or give a miss) . Very happy to stop overnight at these places. Maybe 2 nites in DC.
Appreciate any advise. Feel free to let me know if this plan is not viable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 2 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 5 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 nashville,tenn
- 8 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 9 Visiting New York State
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 12 4th of July in Chicago
- 13 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 14 Yosemite Hike
- 15 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 17 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 18 Bucket List
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 23 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
Seeking ideas for how to chart out my vacation to the east coast of USA