Hi! I am starting from scratch here (don't know anything about this area) and am hoping someone can help. Labor Day week we are flying into Omaha to see family in Grand Island, NE. From there we would like to take a road trip to see Devil's Tower, Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands (and whatever else is interesting along the way). Then back to Omaha to fly home. We have six days. Any advice on what the best route would be, what we should see, where we should spend the nights? Thanks!
Seeking Advice re Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 NYC theatre broadway