Hi! I am starting from scratch here (don't know anything about this area) and am hoping someone can help. Labor Day week we are flying into Omaha to see family in Grand Island, NE. From there we would like to take a road trip to see Devil's Tower, Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands (and whatever else is interesting along the way). Then back to Omaha to fly home. We have six days. Any advice on what the best route would be, what we should see, where we should spend the nights? Thanks!
Seeking Advice re Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Key West on NYE
- 10 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 14 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants