Hi! I am starting from scratch here (don't know anything about this area) and am hoping someone can help. Labor Day week we are flying into Omaha to see family in Grand Island, NE. From there we would like to take a road trip to see Devil's Tower, Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands (and whatever else is interesting along the way). Then back to Omaha to fly home. We have six days. Any advice on what the best route would be, what we should see, where we should spend the nights? Thanks!
Seeking Advice re Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 las vegas cabana reservations
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 6 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 7 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 8 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning
- 10 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 15 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 16 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 17 Moving out of states from Florida
- 18 Atlanta to LA
- 19 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 20 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 21 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 22 Things to do in La Jolla
- 23 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.