Hi! I am starting from scratch here (don't know anything about this area) and am hoping someone can help. Labor Day week we are flying into Omaha to see family in Grand Island, NE. From there we would like to take a road trip to see Devil's Tower, Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands (and whatever else is interesting along the way). Then back to Omaha to fly home. We have six days. Any advice on what the best route would be, what we should see, where we should spend the nights? Thanks!
Seeking Advice re Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 2 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 3 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 4 Grand Teton in October
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 7 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 8 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 adams morgan - safety
- 11 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 12 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Las Vegas must sees
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 17 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 18 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 21 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 22 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 23 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 24 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 25 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers