Hi! I am starting from scratch here (don't know anything about this area) and am hoping someone can help. Labor Day week we are flying into Omaha to see family in Grand Island, NE. From there we would like to take a road trip to see Devil's Tower, Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands (and whatever else is interesting along the way). Then back to Omaha to fly home. We have six days. Any advice on what the best route would be, what we should see, where we should spend the nights? Thanks!
Seeking Advice re Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 7 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 13 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 14 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 19 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Mesa Verde
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?