We are looking for advice for an upcoming road trip to northern california in September. My husband and I are early 60s, like some comforts, but don't want to totally splurge. We like good food, wine with dinner, and cultural and aesthetic activities. We are not campers but do like hiking and hanging out in the outdoors. We are traveling from Washington state to Oregon and have that pretty much figured out. We hope to stay somewhere in the Eureka/Arcata/Mendicino area on day 4 of our trip. Then we then move to San Francisco and Monterey which is already taken care of. Then we are also looking for advice on where to stay/visit in Yosemite/ Lake Tahoe/and Lake Shasta areas. We have 2 nights for Yosemite and 2 for Lake Tahoe and one for Lake Shasta. Then we head back up to Ahsland for theater and Eugene to see relatives. We would love advice on lodgings, restaurants, and places to see/things to do. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Rafting the Colorado
- 3 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 4 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 5 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 6 Uber boston
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 11 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 12 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 13 Florida vacation
- 14 Florida beach vacation
- 15 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 16 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 17 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 18 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 21 I95
- 22 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 23 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 24 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 25 Pt Everglades to fll