Before I start, I need to state that my question is genuine....
This thread was previously on yesterday, before one of the members kindly highlighted it as 'touting/spam'. I have now been reinstated by Fodor to rewrite my original post now that I have proved my credibility.
I have been in New York for 2 months and am here for a further 1 month.
I am trying to find a restaurant that is like a home, i.e. very homely, small, lots of character and atmosphere due to the quaint surroundings, with a friendly service and great food.
Up to now, I have only found one option, to which I have already been, which is calling Heidi's House.
(N.B. Second disclaimer, I am in no way touting Heidi's House. For two reasons: I am not here for long enough to need to do this, and secondly it is always full)
I merely think that Heidi's is a fantastic option, and am now seeking to find a similar alternative or two to try out. The location is Manhattan.
Up to now, one person has suggested Elizabeth's Neighborhood Table, which as an option is heading in the right direction.
I hope that someone can be of assistance in advising of similar 'homely' style restaurants in Manhattan, because I have searched high and low on the internet but can't find anything as yet.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/gain-xt-reviews
- 2 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/nitro-pump-250/
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/nitro-pump-250/
- 5 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 March in New Mexico
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 13 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 14 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 17 Cross country tips
- 18 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 19 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Parka in PA during February?
- 22 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 23 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 24 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 25 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
seeking a small quirky restaurant that is like a home, e.g. Heidi's House