Myself and two young children (5 and 2) are accompanying my husband on a business trip to Portland, MA. Neither one of us has been before but would like to make the most of our 3 day stay there. Is there anything you can recommend as far as where to stay, where to eat, what to do in that short time frame. I also am looking for somewhere to stay that is easily walkable. My husband will be gone for work at least one of the days which will leave me only able to do/see things in a walkable distance. I would love to be able to take them to a beach at some point, other than that we just would like to see the sights. Any recommendations would be helpful! Thanks for any feedback you can give!
See the most of Portland, Maine with a young family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?