Myself and two young children (5 and 2) are accompanying my husband on a business trip to Portland, MA. Neither one of us has been before but would like to make the most of our 3 day stay there. Is there anything you can recommend as far as where to stay, where to eat, what to do in that short time frame. I also am looking for somewhere to stay that is easily walkable. My husband will be gone for work at least one of the days which will leave me only able to do/see things in a walkable distance. I would love to be able to take them to a beach at some point, other than that we just would like to see the sights. Any recommendations would be helpful! Thanks for any feedback you can give!
See the most of Portland, Maine with a young family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 12 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip