Myself and two young children (5 and 2) are accompanying my husband on a business trip to Portland, MA. Neither one of us has been before but would like to make the most of our 3 day stay there. Is there anything you can recommend as far as where to stay, where to eat, what to do in that short time frame. I also am looking for somewhere to stay that is easily walkable. My husband will be gone for work at least one of the days which will leave me only able to do/see things in a walkable distance. I would love to be able to take them to a beach at some point, other than that we just would like to see the sights. Any recommendations would be helpful! Thanks for any feedback you can give!
See the most of Portland, Maine with a young family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 5 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Dining in D.C.
- 9 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center