Myself and two young children (5 and 2) are accompanying my husband on a business trip to Portland, MA. Neither one of us has been before but would like to make the most of our 3 day stay there. Is there anything you can recommend as far as where to stay, where to eat, what to do in that short time frame. I also am looking for somewhere to stay that is easily walkable. My husband will be gone for work at least one of the days which will leave me only able to do/see things in a walkable distance. I would love to be able to take them to a beach at some point, other than that we just would like to see the sights. Any recommendations would be helpful! Thanks for any feedback you can give!
See the most of Portland, Maine with a young family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 5 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 6 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 7 San Diego with Kids
- 8 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 11 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 12 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 13 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 17 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 18 Temecula< CA
- 19 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 22 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 New York - October with 7 yr old