We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 2 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 3 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 4 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 5 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 6 Florida Family vacation in California
- 7 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 8 Hilton Head restaurants
- 9 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 10 50th in Hawaii
- 11 Las Vegas
- 12 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 13 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 14 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 15 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 16 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 17 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 traveling to Nashville
- 20 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 21 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 22 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 23 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 24 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 25 Best route to Cody?