We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Sedona to Denver in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 2 san fran sightseeing
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 9 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 10 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 11 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 14 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 15 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 16 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 19 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 20 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 23 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 24 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 25 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!