We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Sedona to Denver in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Atlanta with kids
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles