We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Sedona to Denver in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 3 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 4 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 5 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 8 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 9 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 14 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 17 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Long Island Advice
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 24 Philadelphia ?
- 25 Tour of the Wester US