We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Sedona to Denver in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 2 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 3 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 8 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 9 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 12 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 15 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 16 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 17 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 18 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 24 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December