We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 2 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 3 Revitatone Skin Cream is Remove Dead Cells from the Skin
- 4 http://maleenhancement24.com/explosive-f13/
- 5 Advise on trip
- 6 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 7 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/staminon-male-enhancement
- 8 Moab UT Accommendations
- 9 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 10 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 11 Remove Unwanted Fat From Your Body With Optimum Garcinia Plus
- 12 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 13 http://www.xtgenixau.com/proshred-elite-reviews/
- 14 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 15 Grade 12 subjects
- 16 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 17 http://www.catchyfitness.com/staminon/
- 18 http://www.cogniqtry.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 19 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 20 http://brainpillsreviews.com/no2-shred/
- 21 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juvalux-eye-serum-scam
- 22 Is formal wear needed on Inside Passage cruise?
- 23 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 24 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/viatropin-and-viarexin/
- 25 Building Missteps