We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking Heavy metal Artist?
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 http://totalhealthcaregroup.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 4 http://www.supplementmanager.com/le-derme-luxe-reviews/
- 5 Maine in May?
- 6 Do you want to read updates and extensive news?
- 7 http://www.healthtalked.com/helix-forte/
- 8 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 9 Are you looking for the perfect wedding day glam team?
- 10 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 11 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 12 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 13 roaming sim card
- 14 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 15 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 16 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 17 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 18 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 19 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 20 Clients will have got to expect to
- 21 There is a variety of methods a person
- 22 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 23 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 24 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 25 Oakland airport...your opinions please...