We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Sedona to Denver in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 can you help me plan a trip?
- 4 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 5 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 6 Seattle - newby questions
- 7 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 8 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 14 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July