We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 %%$$>>1~8OO~235~63O2 Norton 360 Technical Support Phone Number
- 2 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 3 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 10 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 13 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 14 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 south west family trip itinerary
- 17 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 22 wasting time around JFK
- 23 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 24 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 25 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too