We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Southwest US
- 4 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 5 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 6 Glacier to Banff
- 7 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 8 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 9 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 10 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 13 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 14 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 15 Harlem, NY
- 16 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 17 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 18 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 19 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 20 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 21 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 Mississippi gulf coast
- 24 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 25 Inns in Manteo