We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 2 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 6 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 7 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 8 Northwest Passage
- 9 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 10 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 11 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 12 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 13 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 14 Northwest Car Trip
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 16 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 17 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide