We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 Wilmington DE questions
- 3 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 4 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Planning our Move
- 7 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 12 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 13 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 14 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 15 Hotel advise Chicago
- 16 Maui and Kauai
- 17 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 20 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 21 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 22 Trip to Cali
- 23 NYC Hotel Decision
- 24 NFL tickets
- 25 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim