We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/viswiss-male-enhancement/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trinity Site, NM
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 20 North Carolina airports
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Boston to Naples florida
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday