We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 2 Boston Airport Hotels
- 3 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 4 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 5 Nashville Never Been
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 San Antonio, Texas
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 12 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 15 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 16 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 17 Parking in Naples Florida
- 18 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 19 Colorado Itinerary
- 20 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 21 What is there to do on MAUI
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 24 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914