I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?