I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://oathtohealth.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 http://oathtohealth.com/skinfresh-md/
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 4 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 5 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 6 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 7 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 8 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 9 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 10 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 11 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 18 Redwoods National Park
- 19 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 22 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 23 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 24 New Mexico in May
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old