I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?