I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 2 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 3 Traveling with an infant
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 5 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 6 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 7 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/inherent-beauty-serum/
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/maxtropin/
- 9 Nashville restaurants
- 10 Megadrox One common mistake
- 11 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 12 Lifedryn Can Make You Slim In Less Time
- 13 http://topmusclemighty.com/pro-shred-elite/
- 14 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 15 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 16 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 17 http://www.wecareskincare.com/luxia-no-7/
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Across country drive
- 20 The Natural TBal75 Trenbolone
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 23 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 24 http://www.singlerank.com/somnapure-natural-sleep-aid/
- 25 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old