I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 3 September Travel
- 4 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 5 Parking in Boston
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 8 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 10 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 11 Royal Kahana Maui
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 13 Road trip out west
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 16 Lake Chelan
- 17 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 18 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 19 1st trip to Colorado
- 20 Mystic CT
- 21 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old