I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Restaurants in Newport, RI
- 3 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Visting a friend during layover
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 8 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 9 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 10 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 11 Newark long term parking
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 14 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 15 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 florida gulf coast
- 18 Alaska trip itinerary
- 19 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 20 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 21 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 22 Road trip advice needed please
- 23 Chicago restaurants
- 24 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 25 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old