I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 89th Oscars Award 2017 Live stream
- 2 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 15 Skagway
- 16 Retiring in NM?
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Honeymoon out west.
- 24 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 25 Route Planning for East USA
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old