I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Wedding venue in NH
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 17 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?