I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 2 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 5 chicago to hibbing
- 6 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 9 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 10 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 11 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 12 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 13 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 14 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 15 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 16 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 17 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 18 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 19 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 20 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 21 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 22 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 23 Pacific coast road trip
- 24 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 25 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old