I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 2 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 3 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 4 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 5 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 9 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 14 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 19 Colorado itinerary
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 22 Hawaii wedding
- 23 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 24 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 25 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old