I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 2 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 3 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 4 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 7 Nashville Never Been
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 10 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 11 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 12 New orleans recs for family
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 15 Later Winter around Mobile
- 16 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 17 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 18 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Uber boston
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 23 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 24 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 25 Florida beach vacation
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old