I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 2 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 3 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 6 California Trip
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 12 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 18 Weather in Chicago
- 19 Road trip around Washington DC
- 20 Utah trip Itinerary
- 21 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 22 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 25 Help me with this
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old