We have one week in mid-Sept to fly in and out of Phoenix . We would like to see the slot canyons near Page . Other than Sedona and Monument Valley are there other outdoor sites we might include in our itinerary ? We enjoy hiking and photography. We plan to research some hiking near Page. We would rather do something in a leisurely manner so seeing as much as we can is not our goal. Can you recommend places to stay- simple and value oriented is our style.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seaside, California
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 4 Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 8 What car service?
- 9 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 Denali
- 12 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 16 New Years Eve in NYC
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 19 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 20 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 21 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 22 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 23 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!