We have one week in mid-Sept to fly in and out of Phoenix . We would like to see the slot canyons near Page . Other than Sedona and Monument Valley are there other outdoor sites we might include in our itinerary ? We enjoy hiking and photography. We plan to research some hiking near Page. We would rather do something in a leisurely manner so seeing as much as we can is not our goal. Can you recommend places to stay- simple and value oriented is our style.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 3 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/bisou-cream/
- 4 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/forskolin-honest-review-2016/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 7 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 8 san fransisco to crater lake
- 9 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Desert Southwest
- 16 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 17 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 18 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 19 Zion and Bryce in July
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 22 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?