We have one week in mid-Sept to fly in and out of Phoenix . We would like to see the slot canyons near Page . Other than Sedona and Monument Valley are there other outdoor sites we might include in our itinerary ? We enjoy hiking and photography. We plan to research some hiking near Page. We would rather do something in a leisurely manner so seeing as much as we can is not our goal. Can you recommend places to stay- simple and value oriented is our style.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://brainpillsreviews.com/no2-shred/
- 2 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 3 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 4 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 5 Kauai in November
- 6 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 7 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 8 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 9 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 10 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 11 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 12 what western states to spend the most time in
- 13 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 14 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 15 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 16 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 17 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 18 Hawaii - where?
- 19 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 20 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 21 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 22 Little Compton, RI
- 23 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 24 Moab UT Accommendations
- 25 A week in NYC - first timers