We have one week in mid-Sept to fly in and out of Phoenix . We would like to see the slot canyons near Page . Other than Sedona and Monument Valley are there other outdoor sites we might include in our itinerary ? We enjoy hiking and photography. We plan to research some hiking near Page. We would rather do something in a leisurely manner so seeing as much as we can is not our goal. Can you recommend places to stay- simple and value oriented is our style.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 9 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 14 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 15 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 20 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 21 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 22 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 25 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot