I've read in a few places that the BW Arroyo has a lot of time shares. Is this a problem? Any concerns?
Sedona lodging....Best Western Arroyo question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 2 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 3 Yosemite Fire
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Lodging - Yosemite
- 7 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 12 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 An RV trip along the coast
- 16 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 22 Charlotte restaurant help
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!