We are planning on traveling in mid April to Sedona. We have 4 boys ages 16,14,20, and 7, so we need a nice place to stay where we can cook our own food. We also want a place with a pool to keep the boys entertained when we are not out site seeing. Would love a condo or villa where there are grills as well. What is weather like then too? Any suggestions of where to stay?
Sedona lodging with pool and kitchen?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 4 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 5 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 9 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 10 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 11 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 12 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 ONP help
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 19 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 23 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 24 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel