We are planning on traveling in mid April to Sedona. We have 4 boys ages 16,14,20, and 7, so we need a nice place to stay where we can cook our own food. We also want a place with a pool to keep the boys entertained when we are not out site seeing. Would love a condo or villa where there are grills as well. What is weather like then too? Any suggestions of where to stay?
Sedona lodging with pool and kitchen?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 4 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 5 US Southwest
- 6 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 9 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 adams morgan - safety
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 17 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 21 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 24 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?