Hi! We are staying in Sedona for a week in May (24th-31st). My husband and I enjoy hiking/outdoor activities (we are avid national park visitors). We have three kids - ages 13, 10, and almost 2. My mother-in-law will also be with us; she is in her late 60s and not in great physical shape. She has agreed to do a little "babysitting" for our youngest child so that we can take the older kids on more advanced hikes. We also have a house with a pool to give everyone something to do when we're not out sightseeing. We plan to go on a Pink Jeep tour (site says they'll take kids over 18 months, so we can bring the little guy). We also plan do to a long day-trip to the Grand Canyon (we will not be staying overnight there; not an option). What are the key things we need to do/see in Sedona and surrounding areas? My mother-in-law would enjoy art galleries and shopping, too. Thanks in advance!
Sedona in May with kids & grandparents
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in latter half of September
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 7 Colorado trip
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 10 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 11 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 12 Cape cod and Acadia
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 15 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 18 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 19 Grand Teton in October
- 20 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 adams morgan - safety
- 23 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Morning in miami