Hi! We are staying in Sedona for a week in May (24th-31st). My husband and I enjoy hiking/outdoor activities (we are avid national park visitors). We have three kids - ages 13, 10, and almost 2. My mother-in-law will also be with us; she is in her late 60s and not in great physical shape. She has agreed to do a little "babysitting" for our youngest child so that we can take the older kids on more advanced hikes. We also have a house with a pool to give everyone something to do when we're not out sightseeing. We plan to go on a Pink Jeep tour (site says they'll take kids over 18 months, so we can bring the little guy). We also plan do to a long day-trip to the Grand Canyon (we will not be staying overnight there; not an option). What are the key things we need to do/see in Sedona and surrounding areas? My mother-in-law would enjoy art galleries and shopping, too. Thanks in advance!
Sedona in May with kids & grandparents
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?