Hi! We are staying in Sedona for a week in May (24th-31st). My husband and I enjoy hiking/outdoor activities (we are avid national park visitors). We have three kids - ages 13, 10, and almost 2. My mother-in-law will also be with us; she is in her late 60s and not in great physical shape. She has agreed to do a little "babysitting" for our youngest child so that we can take the older kids on more advanced hikes. We also have a house with a pool to give everyone something to do when we're not out sightseeing. We plan to go on a Pink Jeep tour (site says they'll take kids over 18 months, so we can bring the little guy). We also plan do to a long day-trip to the Grand Canyon (we will not be staying overnight there; not an option). What are the key things we need to do/see in Sedona and surrounding areas? My mother-in-law would enjoy art galleries and shopping, too. Thanks in advance!
Sedona in May with kids & grandparents
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Denver in a half day
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 13 Oahu ideas
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 Best places to move to Florida?
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 19 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 22 Key Largo, FL
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle