Hi! We are staying in Sedona for a week in May (24th-31st). My husband and I enjoy hiking/outdoor activities (we are avid national park visitors). We have three kids - ages 13, 10, and almost 2. My mother-in-law will also be with us; she is in her late 60s and not in great physical shape. She has agreed to do a little "babysitting" for our youngest child so that we can take the older kids on more advanced hikes. We also have a house with a pool to give everyone something to do when we're not out sightseeing. We plan to go on a Pink Jeep tour (site says they'll take kids over 18 months, so we can bring the little guy). We also plan do to a long day-trip to the Grand Canyon (we will not be staying overnight there; not an option). What are the key things we need to do/see in Sedona and surrounding areas? My mother-in-law would enjoy art galleries and shopping, too. Thanks in advance!
Sedona in May with kids & grandparents
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 4 Berkshires in late October
- 5 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 22 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 23 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!