A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 2 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Visting a friend during layover
- 5 Chicago restaurants
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 8 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 9 Newark long term parking
- 10 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 11 Road trip advice needed please
- 12 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 13 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 14 Help plan my trip please
- 15 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 16 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 florida gulf coast
- 19 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 20 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 21 Maui, early August
- 22 Going to the sun road open
- 23 Family Trip advice please?!
- 24 Alaska trip itinerary
- 25 Must see places around Burlington, VT