A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Currency and hotels
- 2 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 disneyland
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 8 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 9 Key West
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 12 Las Vegas Vacation
- 13 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 14 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 15 moving to Florida
- 16 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 17 DC restaurant report
- 18 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 19 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 Northern California Redwoods
- 22 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 23 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 24 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 25 Neue Galerie