A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marc J Shuman & Associates, Ltd.
- 2 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 3 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/nutra-prime-cleanse/
- 4 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/vpure-trials/
- 5 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 6 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 7 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 11 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 12 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 13 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 14 I95
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Wine Country
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 San Francisco first visit.
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 21 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 Renting a car with DWAI
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Labor Day in Key West...Literally