A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Sedona Arizona Pink Jeep Tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 4 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 5 Boston area -- nature
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 16 SFO black friday traffic
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 21 Dining in Manhattan
- 22 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 How to dress in Vegas
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles