A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 Las Vegas trip report
- 4 Oregon Coast road trip
- 5 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 6 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 7 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 10 How much cash do you travel with?
- 11 Food Festival Tour
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 14 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 19 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 20 seattle apartment
- 21 Universal Studios vacation
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 24 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 25 Rules of the NY Subway