A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 2 Start ups!! Listen up….Invest and Deliver Happiness!
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 Self Storage Selection
- 5 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 6 7 days in colorado
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 What If This Supplement Doesn’t Work With Me?
- 9 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 12 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 13 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 14 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 17 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 18 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 19 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 20 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 21 Family road trip
- 22 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Trip to Anchorage
- 24 South road trip
- 25 South road trip