A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are You Looking Effective criminal case’s attorney?
- 2 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 3 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 8 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 9 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 10 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 12 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 13 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 14 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 15 California/Yosemite
- 16 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 17 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 18 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 19 Uber availability on Long Island
- 20 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 21 Fall in Ozarks
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco