A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 4 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 7 New York in December
- 8 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 9 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 10 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 Staying outside DC
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 15 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 18 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 19 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 20 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 21 Road trip
- 22 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 23 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 24 Getting married to a French man
- 25 3-week one-way cross country trip in June