A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Sedona Arizona Pink Jeep Tours
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Vero Beach FL
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 18 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 19 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 20 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 23 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 24 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon