A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which Indian Places are best to visit in USA?
- 2 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 3 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 4 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 5 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 6 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 7 In the meantime as you self-discipline
- 8 Boost Up your brain powers
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 10 Testosterone Levels On The Other Hand As We Age
- 11 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vitaligenix-t10/n
- 12 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 13 Cross-Country trip advice
- 14 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/nutra-forskolin-reviews/
- 15 accelerated whole so afte
- 16 http://fitnessbiotics.com/epifresh-reviews/
- 17 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/juggernox-reviews/
- 18 http://www.pinkgarciniafacts.com/exoslim-exoboost/
- 19 http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 20 Order Mifeprex At Cheap Price
- 21 A Brief Overview on Duties of Credit Repair Specialists
- 22 http://hotsupplement.com/relaxphin
- 23 What's Greatest Peni
- 24 Why Is My Hp Printer No Longer Working?
- 25 http://wellnesssupplement.com/nuage-skin/