A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 http://supplementforehealthy.com/helix6-garcinia-cambogia/
- 3 USA, Trip to the south
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 Honeymoon out west.
- 6 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 Carmel Monterey
- 10 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help