I am flying in to Seattle the first week of Sept. and will have 4 nights/3 days for touring. I originally wanted to go to Victoria, but am overwhelmed with all the possibilities of the area. Olympic Nat'l Park, the San Juan Islands, and Victoria are all appealing. It appears that getting from one location to another can be a challenge with ferry schedules, etc. Open to suggestions as to how to best utilize my short touring time. I'd enjoy easy hikes, whale watching, walking tours, sightseeing along coastlines and getting a taste of the local flavor of quaint shops, restaurants, etc. I guess I'm wanting a good sampling of the area without being too rushed to enjoy it.
Seattle/San Juan Islands/Victoria
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 22 Maui vacation
- 23 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 24 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 25 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help