I am flying in to Seattle the first week of Sept. and will have 4 nights/3 days for touring. I originally wanted to go to Victoria, but am overwhelmed with all the possibilities of the area. Olympic Nat'l Park, the San Juan Islands, and Victoria are all appealing. It appears that getting from one location to another can be a challenge with ferry schedules, etc. Open to suggestions as to how to best utilize my short touring time. I'd enjoy easy hikes, whale watching, walking tours, sightseeing along coastlines and getting a taste of the local flavor of quaint shops, restaurants, etc. I guess I'm wanting a good sampling of the area without being too rushed to enjoy it.
Seattle/San Juan Islands/Victoria
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions