I am flying in to Seattle the first week of Sept. and will have 4 nights/3 days for touring. I originally wanted to go to Victoria, but am overwhelmed with all the possibilities of the area. Olympic Nat'l Park, the San Juan Islands, and Victoria are all appealing. It appears that getting from one location to another can be a challenge with ferry schedules, etc. Open to suggestions as to how to best utilize my short touring time. I'd enjoy easy hikes, whale watching, walking tours, sightseeing along coastlines and getting a taste of the local flavor of quaint shops, restaurants, etc. I guess I'm wanting a good sampling of the area without being too rushed to enjoy it.
Seattle/San Juan Islands/Victoria
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Where should I move to?
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013