We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 6 Orlando in March
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 Active Vacation
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Quick SoCal question
- 14 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 New England September
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Tampa in February
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 24 NYC taxi vs car service
- 25 San Francisco-renting a car for a day