We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 2 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 7 Hilton Midtown New York
- 8 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 9 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 10 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 11 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 12 Tour companies
- 13 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 14 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 15 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 16 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 22 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 23 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members