We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 3 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 11 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 12 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 13 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 16 San Diego-Hotel
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 21 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 22 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 23 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice