We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 8 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 11 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 12 Grand Canyon in March?
- 13 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 14 California Tour Groups?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 22 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good