We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 4 San Fransisco to LA
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell