We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Key West Hotel in January
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 West Maui Restaurants
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?