We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 6 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 7 Salt Lake City
- 8 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Beach holiday with baby
- 16 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 17 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 18 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour