We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 8 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 9 Colorado Skiing
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live