We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 2 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 6 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 7 New Orleans pictures
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 11 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 18 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 19 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 20 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 25 Accommodation New Orleans LA