We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
View all United States activity »
- 1 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 7 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 8 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 12 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 13 Rockport, MA dining?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE