We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 7 Moving to New Jersey
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 10 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 West Coast Road Trip
- 16 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 California
- 25 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?