We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 late-night DC restaurant
- 5 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 6 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 7 Houston in September
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 10 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 11 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 14 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 15 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 16 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 19 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 22 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 23 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 24 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 25 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier