We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Zion to Albuquerque
- 4 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 5 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 8 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 12 Round trip from Chicago
- 13 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 14 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 15 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 16 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?