We are going to be in Seattle for a week later this month and are staying at the Edgewater. MY husband can walk one or two blocks but tires easily. WE hope that the streetcar running by the hotel will make it easier to get places. Any suggestions for the best way to manage?- he is recently disabled and we have always been fond of exploring on foot so we know we have to adjust our thinking. Any suggestions on places to eat with good food and reasonable prices also appreciated. Thanks, Barbara
Seattle with a Slow Walker
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 7 Maui Luau?
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Boston area -- nature
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 SFO black friday traffic
- 24 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 25 best place for New Year's in the South?