My husband and I will be flying into Seattle the day before a cruise for a little whirlwind tour. We get in at 4:30pm and have to leave early the next morning, so we're just looking for some tips on what you might recommend doing in Seattle in that short time frame. It's our first time to Seattle, and I'm not sure when we would be back again, so we just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 2 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 3 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 4 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 7 A June trip to Kauai
- 8 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 9 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 13 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 14 Mystic CT
- 15 Orlando - condoleances
- 16 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 17 1st trip to Colorado
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 21 Napa Valley Hotel
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 24 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 25 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee