My husband and I will be flying into Seattle the day before a cruise for a little whirlwind tour. We get in at 4:30pm and have to leave early the next morning, so we're just looking for some tips on what you might recommend doing in Seattle in that short time frame. It's our first time to Seattle, and I'm not sure when we would be back again, so we just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 2 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Dining in St. Louis
- 8 AR State Parks
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Help me with this
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 15 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 JFK Terminal 8
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 23 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria