My husband and I will be flying into Seattle the day before a cruise for a little whirlwind tour. We get in at 4:30pm and have to leave early the next morning, so we're just looking for some tips on what you might recommend doing in Seattle in that short time frame. It's our first time to Seattle, and I'm not sure when we would be back again, so we just want to make the most of it.
Seattle whirlwind day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 2 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 3 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 10 Quick Trip to NYC
- 11 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 12 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 13 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Road trip itinerary
- 18 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 19 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 25 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks