My husband and I will be flying into Seattle the day before a cruise for a little whirlwind tour. We get in at 4:30pm and have to leave early the next morning, so we're just looking for some tips on what you might recommend doing in Seattle in that short time frame. It's our first time to Seattle, and I'm not sure when we would be back again, so we just want to make the most of it.
Seattle whirlwind day
- 1 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Where should I move to?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 Fripp island
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.