My husband and I will be flying into Seattle the day before a cruise for a little whirlwind tour. We get in at 4:30pm and have to leave early the next morning, so we're just looking for some tips on what you might recommend doing in Seattle in that short time frame. It's our first time to Seattle, and I'm not sure when we would be back again, so we just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 2 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 3 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 4 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 5 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 6 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 7 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 10 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 11 Western U.S. Road trip
- 12 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 13 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 14 Martha's Vineyard area
- 15 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 18 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 19 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 20 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 21 Returned from Sedona
- 22 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 23 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 24 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 25 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations