My husband and I will be flying into Seattle the day before a cruise for a little whirlwind tour. We get in at 4:30pm and have to leave early the next morning, so we're just looking for some tips on what you might recommend doing in Seattle in that short time frame. It's our first time to Seattle, and I'm not sure when we would be back again, so we just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Shows Off
- 2 Philadelphia Movers LLC : Local Moving Company
- 3 Health insurance for Europeans travelling to USA
- 4 San Diego VRBO area
- 5 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 9 help me plan a Cali trip
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 12 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 15 Wilmington DE questions
- 16 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 17 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 18 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 19 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 22 Muir Woods in October
- 23 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 24 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 25 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes