My husband and I will be flying into Seattle the day before a cruise for a little whirlwind tour. We get in at 4:30pm and have to leave early the next morning, so we're just looking for some tips on what you might recommend doing in Seattle in that short time frame. It's our first time to Seattle, and I'm not sure when we would be back again, so we just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to develop leadership skills
- 2 Achieve a Ripped and Muscular Physique With Titan Gel
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 8 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 9 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Trinity Site, NM
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 20 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 21 North Carolina airports
- 22 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 23 Boston to Naples florida
- 24 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 25 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April