My husband and I will be flying into Seattle the day before a cruise for a little whirlwind tour. We get in at 4:30pm and have to leave early the next morning, so we're just looking for some tips on what you might recommend doing in Seattle in that short time frame. It's our first time to Seattle, and I'm not sure when we would be back again, so we just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 3 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 4 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 5 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 6 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 7 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 8 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 9 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 10 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 13 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 14 Seattle in early August
- 15 Mackinac or Holland?
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 first trip to HI
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 21 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 24 Maine in late October
- 25 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country