I see an older post from 2007. It seems the general consensus was Pike Place was preferred if money is not a concern. I have already booked the Mediterranean Inn AND Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center. I can cancel both without penalty. But Priceline just sent an Express Deal for $150/nt for 4-star in Pike Place. You cannot cancel and technically, the room is guaranteed for 2 (and we have 3, including a small child). You can't be sure of what hotel you are getting. But it's hard to go wrong at this rate in this location for a 4-star hotel. Any thoughts???
Seattle w/family: Space Needle or Pike Place
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 2 San Diego with Kids
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 Cape Cod
- 11 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 12 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 13 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 14 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 15 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 16 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Getting around the Big Island
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York Yankee Station