I see an older post from 2007. It seems the general consensus was Pike Place was preferred if money is not a concern. I have already booked the Mediterranean Inn AND Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center. I can cancel both without penalty. But Priceline just sent an Express Deal for $150/nt for 4-star in Pike Place. You cannot cancel and technically, the room is guaranteed for 2 (and we have 3, including a small child). You can't be sure of what hotel you are getting. But it's hard to go wrong at this rate in this location for a 4-star hotel. Any thoughts???
Seattle w/family: Space Needle or Pike Place
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 17 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 18 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 19 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 One day in Washington DC
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 25 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March