8-10 day trip ...seattle area with 2 kids (13,11) and wife...love national parks...would like suggested itineray for mt rainier ,olympics , seattle (vancouver and san juan islands ) if possible...in which order would be best way to start and finish trip in seattle...have reservations at lake crescent lodge and would like to get reservations paradise inn and possibly lake quinault
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 3 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 4 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 5 Colorado trip
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 First visit in New Mexico
- 8 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Maine in latter half of September
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 14 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 15 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 16 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 17 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 20 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 21 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 22 Grand Teton in October
- 23 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 24 adams morgan - safety
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot