8-10 day trip ...seattle area with 2 kids (13,11) and wife...love national parks...would like suggested itineray for mt rainier ,olympics , seattle (vancouver and san juan islands ) if possible...in which order would be best way to start and finish trip in seattle...have reservations at lake crescent lodge and would like to get reservations paradise inn and possibly lake quinault
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 2 San Diego farmer's markets
- 3 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Seafood
- 13 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 14 Connecticut River Byway
- 15 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 16 Boston
- 17 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 18 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 19 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)